GDT: Montreal Canadiens at New York Rangers Pt. II |Game 3| 5/22/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYGBleedBlueNYR

Mar 16, 2010
Habs should be mentally & physically exhausted.

Just come out hard & fast but most of all smart. No penalties to bail Montreal out.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
MSL is about 0 for 10 in his Ranger career with those down low finishes.

NCRanger

Bettman's Enemy
Feb 4, 2007
Charlotte, NC
I'm afraid the refs still have a phantom hook they'll call and give the Habs a power play.

Also afraid that the Garden ice, which has been terrible tonight, might just create a two on one the other way, and some douchelmet like Briere gets a cheap one.

I don't want to be called something I'm not, but P.K. Subban plays like an out of control wild animal. That guy should have been called for at least 4 penalties in the last 2 minutes.

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
I love how some of you are acting like the Rangers have won the game. The fact they had to score one with an extra attacker shows they've played horribly. For all we know, we can still lose this game horribly in OT after outplaying the **** outta Montreal yet somehow the Habs end the game with the puck behind Lundqvist. Until we win the game, you all should really calm down and look at things in an unbiased way. We've outplayed the living **** outta the Habs, yet we were the ones who had to score a goal with under a minute left and an extra attacker to just keep the game going. This is ugly no matter what way you look at it.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
McDonagh is picking a fine ass time for the worst game of his career.

Well, Richards is not having a great one either. The Habs are playing so desperately, and Tokarski has done as well as Price would. Still, this has not been the best effort by the Rangers. They have softened their approach, and that is too bad.

Blue Blooded

Most people rejected his message
Oct 25, 2010
Stockholm
854046520.gif

HoosierDaddy

Jun 29, 2007
Norway
I think my neighbors may be less than pleased with me after that goal. Yelling the Norwegian equivalent of "YEAAAAAAH ****ING KREIDER" from the top of your lungs at five in the morning is usually frowned upon.

I hear you. Same here SGS. I'm in Vestfold and need to get at least an hour sleep before "getting up" for work. :cry:

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
This is the 3rd(!) time we scored a goal with the goalie pulled this post-season. Remarkable

I think the other two times were when we were losing 4-0 against Philly. I couldn't remember us scoring, but that must be the time because I didn't watch it and they got at least 1 with the goalie pulled. The goals meant nothing though.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
I love how some of you are acting like the Rangers have won the game. The fact they had to score one with an extra attacker shows they've played horribly. For all we know, we can still lose this game horribly in OT after outplaying the **** outta Montreal yet somehow the Habs end the game with the puck behind Lundqvist. Until we win the game, you all should really calm down and look at things in an unbiased way. We've outplayed the living **** outta the Habs, yet we were the ones who had to score a goal with under a minute left and an extra attacker to just keep the game going. This is ugly no matter what way you look at it.

Okay bro.

A win's a win.

Oak

Apr 22, 2012
MA
McDonagh is picking a fine ass time for the worst game of his career.

Geez dude did you even watch the game? He played awesome all night, he had one bad give away that came after a hard hit from Prust, but Hank bailed him out. The 2nd goal was not his fault at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad