GDT: Montreal Canadiens at New York Rangers Pt. II |Game 3| 5/22/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Lol at people acting like Tokarski is playing like Lundqvist did in Game 2.

He's made a few great saves, and the rest have been ROUTINE for an NHL goaltender.

If we increase our quality of chances, he doesn't stand a chance. He's very beatable. The amount of pressure on this kid right now is going to be tremendous.

They need to come out of the gate flying, and pepper him with shots.

End this game and end their ****ing will to survive.

You refuse to ever give credit to another goalie. It's unbelievable.

Both goalies have been very good tonight, but Tokarski has been mindblowingly good. He's absolutely robbed our team multiple times. I don't know how you can sit there with a straight face and say something like this. I really don't.

slipknottin

Apr 11, 2011
CT
Nonsense, they fell asleep ever since about the last seven minutes of the 2nd period. Playing tentative, making mistakes, and sloppy puck play.

Tokarski has been good, not great. He made one excellent save on MSL and yet has been giving up tons of chances off rebounds in the slot all game.

The shots are 36-22.

Tokarski is playing very well

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
Lol at people acting like Tokarski is playing like Lundqvist did in Game 2.

He's made a few great saves, and the rest have been ROUTINE for an NHL goaltender.

If we increase our quality of chances, he doesn't stand a chance. He's very beatable. The amount of pressure on this kid right now is going to be tremendous. The mental game in his head is much different with what is on the line.

They need to come out of the gate flying, and pepper him with shots.

End this game and end their ****ing will to survive.

Yep...

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island

Both goalies have been very good tonight, but Tokarski has been mindblowingly good. He's absolutely robbed our team multiple times. I don't know how you can sit there with a straight face and say something like this. I really don't.

Well we don't shoot lasers.

Rangerfan4life90

Oct 14, 2008
College Point, NY

Lol, you're right. I've NEVER seen him give credit to the other team's goaltender.

DutchShamrock

Nov 22, 2005
New Jersey
I love how some of you are acting like the Rangers have won the game. The fact they had to score one with an extra attacker shows they've played horribly. For all we know, we can still lose this game horribly in OT after outplaying the **** outta Montreal yet somehow the Habs end the game with the puck behind Lundqvist. Until we win the game, you all should really calm down and look at things in an unbiased way. We've outplayed the living **** outta the Habs, yet we were the ones who had to score a goal with under a minute left and an extra attacker to just keep the game going. This is ugly no matter what way you look at it.

Or how about until time runs out people calm down and stop with the crying that the series won't be won in a convenient fashion. Two minutes to go and people were hopeless. Ugly wins and ugly goals personify playoff hockey. Rangers having to win with class and flair is why we win once every 75 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad