Pre-Game Talk: Montreal at Winnipeg - 8 PM ET

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
I know I'm gonna take heat for this, but I don't like Dustin Byfuglien and I think the 'Peg should look to trade him...for as much offense as he provides, he makes soooo many stupid mistakes on the ice...

Sam I Am

Jul 23, 2003
Visit site
Jets fan here. Here's a probable line-up for the bad guys:

Kane - Little - Wheeler
Ladd - Scheifele - Frolik
Tangradi - Jokinen - Setoguchi
Halischuk - Slater - Wright (could the Thorburn or Peluso)

Enstrom - Byfuglien
Bogosian - Trouba
Stuart - Postma (could be Clitsome)

Pavelec is the likely starter.

G'luck tonight! Habs seem to have the Jets number.

The Jets have a very interesting line-up. If Pavelec can give them solid goaltending, this is a team that could surprise. Love the way they are built around what looks like to be a very solid defense.

Add a forward or two down the road (Klingberg? Petan?) and they could be a powerhouse.

Habskrieg

Apr 6, 2008
Germany
Mostly because getting DD's value up means we can potentially trade him. :laugh: I've wanted to see if Desharnais at wing for a while now, since it would go a long way in determining his future, but the organization seems to refuse to do so.

I'm not even convinced Briere is an upgrade on Desharnais at this point honestly, maybe he would, and of course we all know about his track record at being clutch, but he's been more bad than good for a while now, and he even looks slow out there.

Well, if that's what it takes to get DD traded? I'm all in as well! :laugh:

I haven't seen the same in regards to Brière vs DD. I haven't noticed Brière making as many mistakes as DD has soo far. While neither are producing as much as we'd like, and they're quite comparable in that domain, I have noticed Brière creating better opportunities, fighting for the puck more, defending better, taking away pucks and having better shots at net than DD. To me, Brière is contributing more than DD is even playing on the wing, a position he doesn't shine at. I believe that's thanks to his experience.

Xss

Jul 9, 2009
4 points night for Eller, will be on the ice for two of them.

gee

Jun 28, 2007
Winnipeg
I am expecting a lackluster dopy effort from the Jets and expecting Pavs to suck because that’s how we roll when we play your team. We seem to love to stand around and watch your team skate and like to find out how good your power play is by giving you about 4 or 5 shots.

:handclap: I can hope (got tickets for tonight)

Mynameismark*

White should be in. He played well last game but he will get bounced for some french lazy softies.

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
I'm jelly of Overlords for the idea he had and the fact you made it :laugh:

Should have a overloads somewhere in there though :laugh:

TBH, I was hoping he'd go for the remixed Kevin instead:

33wmmq1.jpg

:dunce:

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
Checking out the Jets PGT to see what they think of us (apparently they're not very confident vs Montreal)

And I couldn't help but notice these so-called Habs fans who go on the opposing team's GDT threads just to basically say "loll the Habs suck, you'll definitely beat us tonight"

And it's usually posters you'll never see around the actual Habs boards either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad