Rumor: Montreal and teams on Christian Folin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halifaxhab*

If Folin is really looking for his best chance to play, MTL would be high on his list. We need a RHD, we need one that is physical, and we have a very good developmental team that could help devellop him and offer him a chance to grow with a young core on a solid team.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Murray is damn near useless. What a terrible player. The pens who have a crappy D decided to let him go. No one wants to touch this guy. He's garbage. He's good on the PK but killing penalties has never been our problem.

I'd take Weaver over Murray any day of the week. A much much much much better player.

Are you out of your freaking mind? :amazed:

Letang, Martin, Maatta, Despres, Orpik, Niskanen.... ALL of them would be in our top 4, and you say they have a crappy D? :shakehead

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013

Letang, Martin, Maatta, Despres, Orpik, Niskanen.... ALL of them would be in our top 4, and you say they have a crappy D? :shakehead

Despres wouldn't make our team, let alone our top 4. He's Leblancing hard.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004

Last summer, when it was time to decide whether or not to retain Murray's services...

Maatta, Despres weren't known quantity at the NHL level at the time. And they play 16 to 18 min a game right now. Good players but they're very young and inexperienced.

Niskanen hadn't quite blossomed into what he is yet.

As for Orpik and Martin.. well they're decent veteran players but nothing special.

Letang was clearly an elite PMD.

I compare that to our blueline and I'm not that impressed. But then again I think Beaulieu and Tinordi are equal or better than Bouillon and Murray.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Despres wouldn't make our team, let alone our top 4. He's Leblancing hard.

No, no he's not. Whatever would make you say that?

Last summer, when it was time to decide whether or not to retain Murray's services...

Maatta, Despres weren't known quantity at the NHL level at the time. And they play 16 to 18 min a game right now. Good players but they're very young and inexperienced.

Niskanen hadn't quite blossomed into what he is yet.

As for Orpik and Martin.. well they're decent veteran players but nothing special.

Letang was clearly an elite PMD.

I compare that to our blueline and I'm not that impressed. But then again I think Beaulieu and Tinordi are equal or better than Bouillon and Murray.

Letang, Martin, Despres, Niskanen and Orpik were all pretty well known quantities. Maatta was the only real unknown, but he was a high end prospect with high end upside. Trust me, any one of them would be in our top 4 currently. Prior to this season, you can omit Maatta and Niskanen if you really like, but that still leaves 4 guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad