OT: Montréal Impact Thread : Un changement de Garde

Status
Not open for further replies.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Aldo getting fired is such a disgrace. Classless bunch of turds.

Reactions: TRG

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
There's no way Atiba comes this winter.
Would be a massive signing in the summer, however. He would be the best player Impact ever signed considering the level of impact at the moment of the signature.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Although there are a lot of rumors surrounding many players signing with us, I think lack of official signing with only 3 weeks away from start of training camp to be kind of worrying. Vancouver already made 6 signings.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
I wish Atiba Hutchinson was a bit younger but still, getting him would be absolutely massive. Not as big as Drogba as far as international recognition goes but the canadian media would definitely take notice, he's one of our best player ever. Would he really want to leave Turkey though ? He's on a good team and life seems to be pretty good.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Although there are a lot of rumors surrounding many players signing with us, I think lack of official signing with only 3 weeks away from start of training camp to be kind of worrying. Vancouver already made 6 signings.

I haven't checked much their signings but transfer window only opens next week, right?

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
I wish Atiba Hutchinson was a bit younger but still, getting him would be absolutely massive. Not as big as Drogba as far as international recognition goes but the canadian media would definitely take notice, he's one of our best player ever. Would he really want to leave Turkey though ? He's on a good team and life seems to be pretty good.
I don't think he has a choice. Rumors are that Arda Turan (yes the sub for FC Barcelona) will sign with Besiktas soon, so they might need to clear people out. Soon 35, Hutchinson seems like an obvious choice to let go.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
I don't think he has a choice. Rumors are that Arda Turan (yes the sub for FC Barcelona) will sign with Besiktas soon, so they might need to clear people out. Soon 35, Hutchinson seems like an obvious choice to let go.
Very incorrect, Turan is more of an offensive midfielder/winger and Atiba is a DM. If Turan joins Besiktas it'll only make them stronger for their CL run, doubt they'd let their captain go.

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
Very incorrect, Turan is more of an offensive midfielder/winger and Atiba is a DM. If Turan joins Besiktas it'll only make them stronger for their CL run, doubt they'd let their captain go.

Where in my post did I say that Turan was a DM? I know who he is, Barcelona FC has been my liga team forever.

I guess I should of specified it, but I ment salary wise. Maybe Besiktas have a clear spending limit, that was the idea of the last post. They're also in the running for a Cyle Latin transfer.

JayKing

Go Habs Go
Dec 30, 2011
Montreal
Can Turan even be registered? Was he not registered by Barca?

adudeonaforum

Oct 14, 2015
Mtl
According to reports out of Chuile, Jeisson Vargas is not renewing his loan after all and is coming to IMFC for training camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia