GDT: Montréal vs Detroit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Its back to back nights giving Beaulieu a night off to decompress and watch the game from afar where it is slower won't hurt him.

As long as he doesn't fall victim to regular benchings now because on the whole he has played very well this year. Better than Emelin and better than gilbert. But Pateryn has been better than Gilbert himself so...

The union man Therrien prefers his veterans.

This is exactly how I feel. Love Beaulieu, but there's no harm in giving him a maturity-check for a game... as long as it's not much more than that.

Also have become an unexpected fan of Pateryn. He took a big step last season and seems even smarter and more solid in his few games this season.

Looking forward to seeing Hudon.

jfm133

Nov 6, 2015
The party was at 5h00 in the morning back from the game in Carolina. I know they are young but this is not a sign of maturity. Therrien bashing is on as always, but the Pacioretty needs to wake up.

Nynja*

The party was at 5h00 in the morning back from the game in Carolina. I know they are young but this is not a sign of maturity. Therrien bashing is on as always, but the Pacioretty needs to wake up.

Who gives a ****? Its not like NHL players follow a "normal" sleep regimen to begin with. They had FOUR days between games, and Sunday was probably a scheduled day off.

PsychoticHab

May 26, 2012
Ottawa
So what are looking at here for tonight:

Pacioretty Galchenyuk Andrighetto
Fleischmann Desharnais Weise
Eller Plekanec Byron/Hudon
Carr Flynn Hudon/Byron

Markov Subban
Emelin Petry
Gilbert Pateryn

Or

Pacioretty Plekanec Andrighetto
Eller Galchenyuk Hudon
Fleischmann Desharnais Weise
Carr Flynn Byron

???

Pacioretty Chucky Ghetto
Eller Plekanec Byron
Flash DD Weise
Hudon Flynn Carr

Markov Subban
Emelin Petry
Pateryn Gilbert

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
I hope Hudon gets a shot in the top 9.

whether he is an NHLer or not depends on his skating. He's got the hands and the heart.

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
This is exactly how I feel. Love Beaulieu, but there's no harm in giving him a maturity-check for a game... as long as it's not much more than that.

Also have become an unexpected fan of Pateryn. He took a big step last season and seems even smarter and more solid in his few games this season.

Looking forward to seeing Hudon.

My thoughts exactly.

I am also very pleased with Pateryn and I like his physical game. It makes opposing forwards think about crossing the hab's blueline. That moment of doubt can help more than people seem to understand.

I played the blueline growing up and there was no better way to take the other teams best player (his head) out of the game then with a clean hit center ice. Of course at the pro level these guys are stronger mentally but doesn't mean they won't take that extra fraction of a second to make their plays.

Having Emelin and Pateryn in the same lineup is nice and I'm looking forward to seeing the blueline a little bit meaner tonight with Pateryn.

And I am also looking forward to see what dimensions Hudon can bring to the lineup.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Who gives a ****? Its not like NHL players follow a "normal" sleep regimen to begin with. They had FOUR days between games, and Sunday was probably a scheduled day off.

Perhaps Tinordi and Pateryn who are sitting on the sidelines working hard waiting for their chance care ? If you're even remotely on the bubble you have to maximize your chances.

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
I heard there is a video of him and thomas on youtube partying....or something like that. Therrien sending a message maybe.

PSA: Hold your ****ing phone horizontally when you are making a video, Jeezus.

Back on topic, hockey players are not monks, they should be able to party from time to time (without abusing) without fear of being scratched, altho someone had to pay for the vertical video. :laugh:

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site
My son hangs out at the same spot, NCG. Heck, he lives about 5 minutes walking distance from the place. There was a pretty solld DJ there last weekend. Beaulieu and, usually, Gally, are ALWAYS there. As long as they're not on pills while being there, no harm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad