GDT: Montréal vs Buffalo - 7PM ET - RDS/SNE/BELL-TV/MSG-B

Status
Not open for further replies.

tintinetmilou

Mar 22, 2010
Not playing Gilbert makes me mad. I understand that they want a lefty wit Allen but then scratch Weaver instead.

Analyzer*

That's such a dumb move. Gilbert is WAY better than Allen

Way better than crap, just makes you less crappy.

Gilbert, Gonchar, Allen and Weaver shouldn't be in an NHL lineup when it's healthy.

To add to this, Markov, Subban and Emelin have way too many nights where they suck.

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
Way better than crap, just makes you less crappy.

Gilbert, Gonchar, Allen and Weaver shouldn't be in an NHL lineup when it's healthy.

To add to this, Markov, Subban and Emelin have way too many nights where they suck.

not really true at all

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Anyone that has Gamecentre, can you start the stream, pause it and then when you play not go back to live mode? I have class tonight and dont' get the game on TV here and would like to still watch.

Doesn't really matter cause Buffalo is boring as piss but I dont' really like missing games.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Couldn't agree more.

Gilbert has one huge problem MT's love for Gonchar.
We saw Gilbert playing the left side on quite a few shifts recently and how long was that going to last?
MT sees Weaver and Allen as his PK guys.
We can all have a good chuckle when JJ has them out there with DD or Plecky. :laugh:
Particularly if we are down a goal or two late in a game. :laugh:

The more things change...

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
Anyone that has Gamecentre, can you start the stream, pause it and then when you play not go back to live mode? I have class tonight and dont' get the game on TV here and would like to still watch.

Doesn't really matter cause Buffalo is boring as piss but I dont' really like missing games.

I've paused it for up to around an hour and it's been fine resuming from where I paused.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Markov-Subban
Emelin-Gonchar
Tinordi-Gilbert

I would like to see that but because we have a bunch of old man rivers and Therrien as the coach we will always see either Allen or Weaver in every game. Most likely both, and while it sucks as long as they do their job and don't overreach their abilities it will still be fine.

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
That we have 4 dman that suck, or that the ones who should be good at sucking too often this year ?

the former. they suck, but Weaver, Gonchar and Gilbert still deserve to be in the NHL. Also Markov has been pretty good all year. Subban sucks though

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
J-F Chaumont ‏@JFChaumontJDM 59m59 minutes ago
#Habs: Michel Therrien sur le retrait de Tom Gilbert de la formation: "on veut de la constance pour nos joueurs".

tintinetmilou

Mar 22, 2010
GTFO Therrien :rant: :banghead:

Just like with Piitsburgh, he is not the coach to win it all. They had to fire him to make next step. We will have to do same. He is good for 2 3 years but does not have the tactics to go further. We are winning despite him right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00