GDT: Montréal vs Buffalo - 7:30PM ET - RDS/SN/MSG-B

Status
Not open for further replies.

walsy37

Jul 12, 2006
if this how we play against an AHL team, how would we look against a good NHL team? Oh right - see last night. #firetherrien

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Watching Bournival get injured tonight, points out the reasoning for developing our prospects slowly, with confidence. Beaulieu has been caught wanting already tonight, had his check been from a Scott Stevens type of hitter he may have been injured also. Galchenyuk has received numerous of these types of hits this season, I for one don't want his development rushed. Preferably spending the usual 3yrs. learning to play against the NHLers, before lighting it up. Too many great young players didn't have the benefit of learning properly and had shortened careers due to this fact.

Development is important not just to learn what plays will work, but how best to not leave a player vulnerable to hits that can be career enders. It's not like the Habs are going to be last in the East & have plenty more opportunities to draft another player of his abilities.

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
tumblr_m9e0pqwbry1r3gb3zo1_400.gif

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
Why does every ****ing player on this team have the immediate reflex to ice the puck every single time...

HABsurde

Jul 28, 2005
Montreal
Its inappropriate to make an Ebola joke.. But if I said I'm starving it'd be cool, right?

I'll let ya figure out which one kills more people per day

Are you seriously that st&$???? making any kind of assessment concerning a hockey team performance and a serious illness is not smart and can hurt people who were directly involve with that said illness....

And what make you think that i'd be cool with starvation comment?

Concentrate on hockey and leave the humor to professionnal....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad