Dec 27, 2015
Montreal
Captain Max Kasparaitis

darius_kasparaitis_12.jpg

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
Haven't watched any of the game...turned it on just to check the score....and watched that abomination of a PP.. How someone hasn't lost their job for that alone is beyond me.

puckluck33*

May 17, 2015
Boycott this team take a stand and stand up to that pathetic loser Bergevin....DO NOT SHOW UP FOR TUESDAY'S GAME VS COLUMBUS AT THE BELL CENTER.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
Worst PP and record in the league. ----> Grant coaching staff immunity ? Make sense ?

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Go up 2-0, hold opposition to 15 shots on net: result? Overtime.

We were owning the first its been hang on for dear life since.

themilosh

Sponsor
Apr 27, 2015
Oakville, ON
I'm starting to be nervous, they can still get two points.

Dont worry. The apex of transition for a new coach has already passed. MB did nothing. Anything done now is too late. Every loss from here on in gives us an amazing opportunity of 3 nhl ready players. With Price back next year. MT fired and a new top 6, we should have a good team by then.

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
Even worse, he actually takes time getting the puck off his stick to make risky/low percentage plays. Worst thing you can do if you're not going to play safe hockey is give the opponent time to read and react to your stupidity.

I'm not impressed by him anymore. He doesn't control the game like he used to. He's more interested in attention, when he over acts

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
I loved how MB changed the culture of the team when he first got here.

When he gave Emelin, DD, Markov extensions, I was NOT happy.
When he gave MT and the entire coaching staff an extension I knew he made a Huge mistake.

Now.... I want a new GM too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad