GDT: Montréal @ Toronto - 700PM ET - CBC/TVA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Guys, noble as it is to say you'll take anyone in the playoffs, you should know better than to want the hottest team with the hottest goalie. No one wants the Sens right now. Only an idiot would want the Sens. Ned Stark wants the Sens. Think about it.

If they're so hot, we'll face them in the 2nd anyway, so...

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Calm down man...

Seriously, it's not the end of the world if we actually play Ottawa. We'll face who we're going to face. If it's Ottawa so be it. I don't care who we face. If we can't beat our first round opponent (no matter who it is) then we don't deserve a cup.

Bingo!

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
Do people not realize that matchups matter? You can be the best team in the league but have one opponent that cannot be beaten. It happens to everyone! Winning is about luck as much as anything else.

absolutely.

match ups are half the battle.

we won't go through sens, tampa, rangers.

we're not good enough

bipolarhabfan

Sep 16, 2006
Burnaby, BC
Looks like Ottawa with the way things are going, unless the Leafs score in a couple of minutes.

Need to win that first game and do so convincingly. Not going to be easy against Ottawa.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Bruins miss the playoffs. Coach and/or GM canned?

I wouldn't do either....but if you have to choose, you have to go with Chiarelli. Too many mistakes. Julien is the perfect coach for them but like it happens for almost every coach....it could be time to move on....but for who? Babcock? If so, then do it.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
A couple posters with losers mentality here

yeah whatever
have you SEEN ottawa ..??

they have made the CORRECT adjustments throughout the season amd now their KIDS are playing out of this world

meanwhile, we have been stumbling for over a month and now stumbling into the playoffs JUST like in 2013 ..where we facve an even worse ottawa team and got DEMOLISHED

but no, its ok, lets go face ottawa again.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
In 1986 we weren't the best team in the NHL with a ton of rookies... but a few powerhouses fell and paved the way to the cup.

No shame in that... Cup #23 just as good as any other!
Sure, but I'm not going to cheer for us to lose so we avoid Ottawa. The Senators are hardly the 1986 Oilers man. If we can't beat them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad