GDT: Montréal @ Toronto - 700PM ET - CBC/TVA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I don't want to lose this game. If we get the Sens we get the Sens. If we can't beat them then we don't deserve to advance. Simple as that.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
**** giving Tampa home ice. When we beat the Sens we'll play Tampa in round 2.

studDUGY

Apr 10, 2015
Ottawa
Listen guys. Price lets one in. We avoid the Sens. The Sens beat Tampa 1st round. Then we still have home ice against them in the 2nd round.

Everybody wins.

Markov4Captain

Dec 29, 2009
Montreal, QC
I feel like everyone of our players could get picked by stone. Guys a god at picking pucks.

Yes, but when I see our other d-men play, I still have hope.

With Emelin, its just a matter of how bad is it going to end up. It could just be a turnover Price stops. Or it could be giving away the puck, causing the opposing player to knock out our goaltender for the series (see: Kreider).

blah141

Jan 3, 2007
All of you hoping we lose. I wish you wake up as Leafs fans tomorrow morning,

i'd rather not play with fire. we have horrible luck against the sens, every bounce seems to go their way since 2013. plus now they have a hot backup, and we know whats our kryptonite. f that.

Mach12

Feb 1, 2010
Do people not realize that matchups matter? You can be the best team in the league but have one opponent that cannot be beaten. It happens to everyone! Winning is about luck as much as anything else.

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
Guys, noble as it is to say you'll take anyone in the playoffs, you should know better than to want the hottest team with the hottest goalie. No one wants the Sens right now. Only an idiot would want the Sens. Ned Stark wants the Sens. Think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad