GDT: Montréal @ Dallas - 7PM ET - TVA-SPANRE/CITY/NHLN-US/FS-SW+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
"Tough night" will say Therrien.

Oh and I think it's time to get out the "They are so soffffffff".

Muminek

Jan 20, 2012
Holy ****, the Leafs (Bernier!) shut out the Kings. Only regret that Quick wasn't playing.

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
Petry injured is gonna hurt this team even more. Habs look like they don't belong in the same league as Dallas. It's humiliation.

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
The wrong Dallas team won tonight.

I was hoping for a Habs win and a Cowboys win.

Lmao... none of my teams have won since 1993..... I wouldn't know what to do if we even won a championship.....

FML

OpenIceHit

Oct 3, 2006
Toronto
Love McCarron already. Hit someone in the chest, Dallas bench is yapping at him and he tells Benn "you got a problem with that?"

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
There are people still watching this game ? haha why do that to yourselves ?

The day that the habs mount a 4 goals come back in the last 5 minutes of a game, you'll be sorry you missed it. But I'll have been there watching every minute. And I'll be the one laughing. :sarcasm:

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I have Spezza in my pool...nah nah nah hey hey goodbye!!!!

FatalataPOUET!!!!!!!!!!

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
The day that the habs mount a 4 goals come back in the last 5 minutes of a game, you'll be sorry you missed it. But I'll have been there watching every minute. And I'll be the one laughing. :sarcasm:

Remember the Senators come back last year? We were in a bad slump then and it turned our season around. :yo:

punk255

Mar 15, 2014
All great to blame Pacioretty for the leadership issues....but how about Plekanec? How about Markov?

I mean, Bergevin did made trades so that we were changing the power in place right? But then....it has to show at some point.

Start to see Plekanec and Markov aging
Plekanec and Markov never there in physical game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad