GDT: Montréal Canadiens vs. Chicago Blackhawks Dec 5th @ 20:30 EST RDS,SNE,CSN-CH, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

MontrealCanadiens*

Easy win for the Hawks tonight. 4-1. This team minus 4-5 guys is repulsive.

Analyzer*

I know that feeling, me and my gf arent buying each other Xmas presents this year because were both in school on a budget right now

I was lucky enough to sit not even 10 feet from Beliveau at the Bell center everytime I went (4-5 times a year) for the last 10 years. I remember the last time I saw him I thought to myself I should go and shake his hand because it could be the last time I saw him knowing he was sick, I didnt. I gotta say I really regret not going up to him one last time to tell him what a great man he was.

At least I learned something from this, Geoff Molson also happens to sit nearby every now and then. Next time I see him, I wont think twice, I'll go up to him and tell him how bad MT and DD are for his club. :sarcasm:

Do it.

Also, ask him for his tickets and send them to me.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Very touching. Great work Moroccan!

I'm hoping for a better effort from the boys tonight after that slow start last game.

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
I would transform Eller in our first c and play galchy rw

Sekac -Eller - Pap
Pac-pleky-galchenyuk
Tangradi-dd-gally

What a lineup and if Eller does poorly you put galchy at center

Last edited:

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Habs are now 30th in first period goals. Things are going great Michel. Maybe the players miss the good old: "Let's go red, here we go boys."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad