GDT: Montréal Canadiens vs. Chicago Blackhawks Dec 5th @ 20:30 EST RDS,SNE,CSN-CH, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Going from Illinois to deep in the heart of texas overnight is kinda ridiculous.

I would make sure price is fully rested for that one, so that means throwing tokarski to the wolves tonight.

I know there's different philosophies that go into b2b situations, but that's my take.

habalifeok

Oct 28, 2013
I am trying to make the point that what you see is presently what you get. Try any combination you like. It in not gonna cut it for more than odd game or two.
Many changes to be make to the Habs before they contend.

Analyzer*

Great GDT. As per usual, my laptop coupled with my computer illiteracy has caused me to not even be able to view it in its entirety.

I just want to say I spent over 400 dollars last night in a bid for a signed Beliveau jersey.

GREMLIN

Tanking enthusiast
Sep 19, 2013
Great GDT. As per usual, my laptop coupled with my computer illiteracy has caused me to not even be able to view it in its entirety.

I just want to say I spent over 400 dollars last night in a bid for a signed Beliveau jersey.

I think thats a fair price, even if you werent a habs fan and didnt care about the jersey I think that would be a smart investment

Analyzer*

I think thats a fair price, even if you werent a habs fan and didnt care about the jersey I think that would be a smart investment

Well, considering there's Christmas time and my gf and I are looking to take over my mom's house and fix it up, it's not really the best time to spend that kind of money.

I'd do it again.

Only thing better would have been if I could have gotten that signed in person.

GREMLIN

Tanking enthusiast
Sep 19, 2013
Well, considering there's Christmas time and my gf and I are looking to take over my mom's house and fix it up, it's not really the best time to spend that kind of money.

I'd do it again.

Only thing better would have been if I could have gotten that signed in person.

I know that feeling, me and my gf arent buying each other Xmas presents this year because were both in school on a budget right now

I was lucky enough to sit not even 10 feet from Beliveau at the Bell center everytime I went (4-5 times a year) for the last 10 years. I remember the last time I saw him I thought to myself I should go and shake his hand because it could be the last time I saw him knowing he was sick, I didnt. I gotta say I really regret not going up to him one last time to tell him what a great man he was.

At least I learned something from this, Geoff Molson also happens to sit nearby every now and then. Next time I see him, I wont think twice, I'll go up to him and tell him how bad MT and DD are for his club. :sarcasm:

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
Can feel it, tonights going to be a wild one! High scoring physical game.

- Darryl Strawberry

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
I know that feeling, me and my gf arent buying each other Xmas presents this year because were both in school on a budget right now

You know, I don't know you, or your girlfriend. But get a gift for her, It's a trap.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
I couldn't watch the last couple of games and they lost. Expect a loss tonight as well :(

Go Habs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad