GDT: Montréal @ Calgary - 8PM ET - TSN/RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Briere-Desharnais combo really really really bothers me. I lose all hope when they're on the ice.

Uber Coca

Apr 23, 2003
Montreal
Bouillon and Diaz are awful tonight. Puck is like a hot potato. Prust is having a terrible game too in his own zone. Overall, really sloppy. Guys need to tighten up the defense and be smarter with the puck.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
If I'm Therrien, I put Budaj in for the 3rd. Price hasn't really had a chance on the goals he has let in, he hasn't had that many shots, the team will either come back or they won't, the goalie doesn't matter at this point.

But we are down and Budaj hasn't seen much action and is more than likely to play tomorrow. I get him some ice time tonight in hopes it helps get him in a groove for tomorrow.

I wouldn't. Slap in the face of your starter that hasn't done anything wrong. Plus, like you say, Budaj plays tomorrow anyways.

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
More and more Bergiven moves are looking bad!
Moen contract extension
DD contract extension
Cole ---Ryder---now becomes Biere
Extension of Dreweskie
Extension of Bouliion
not one clear good move!!!

Analyzer*

More and more Bergiven moves are looking bad!
Moen contract extension
DD contract extension
Cole ---Ryder---now becomes Biere
Extension of Dreweskie
Extension of Bouliion
not one clear good move!!!

The Moen extension isn't that bad. I mean, Moen is better this year than he was last year.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
People give me crap for being so critical of our bad players... until they play bad and everyone else craps on them too.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
Bouillon and Diaz are awful tonight. Puck is like a hot potato. Prust is having a terrible game too in his own zone. Overall, really sloppy. Guys need to tighten up the defense and be smarter with the puck.

Bouillon isnt playing bad, he just play like he doesnt have "it" anymore wich is the case.

Had a decent career Cube, time to be a part time D. Sucks for him, but that's how it should be from now on.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Bouillon isnt playing bad, he just play like he doesnt have "it" anymore wich is the case.

Had a decent career Cube, time to be a part time D. Sucks for him, but that's how it should be from now on.

The problem is, Therrien disagrees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad