Monthly News Thread (September/October 2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Cena went last time. The only difference is that there is an international scandal going on.

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Becky did an AMA on Reddit few days ago,it was brilliant.
Becky, did you ever get star struck meeting another wrestler/legend?

RealWWE
Official WWE Reddit

2d
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
I got a glimpse of myself this morning and asked myself for an autograph. :laugh:

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
House Hardy Halloween was hilarious. Wish Bray made an appearance though. I am curious who is this dark lord.

Also watching Boogeyman eat that many worms made my stomach hurt. Papa Shango was amazing, love that Vanguard 1 found a lady friend, and Senior Benjamin got some action too. Itchweed and the kangaroo also classic parts.

Can’t wait for the Christmas special.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
House Hardy Halloween was hilarious. Wish Bray made an appearance though. I am curious who is this dark lord.

Also watching Boogeyman eat that many worms made my stomach hurt. Papa Shango was amazing, love that Vanguard 1 found a lady friend, and Senior Benjamin got some action too. Itchweed and the kangaroo also classic parts.

Can’t wait for the Christmas special.

My first thought over who the hooded villain is, is Vince. They have to recreate the meme, right ?

It was so good though. Legitimately had me loling

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke

giphy.gif

My literal reaction. :laugh:

Why on earth would WWE chase after Serena, and what interest would she have in WWE? I'd have to assume it would be for some managerial role, or "guest GM" or something, anything besides actual in-ring competition.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Reports getting confirmed that Danielson is off Crown Jewel

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Apparently WWE was even going to have Bryan/Styles do the match at the Performance Centre and air it in a pretape but those plans were dropped. PWInsider said they weren’t planning on sending Styles to Saudi Arabia if Bryan didn’t change his mind.

I wonder if they just do the match at Survivor Series instead.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Apparently WWE was even going to have Bryan/Styles do the match at the Performance Centre and air it in a pretape but those plans were dropped. PWInsider said they weren’t planning on sending Styles to Saudi Arabia if Bryan didn’t change his mind.

I wonder if they just do the match at Survivor Series instead.
They may also tape it tonight and air it Friday.

With the Raw vs. Smackdown premise revealed (ugh), doubt they’re doing any title matches. Either they’ll do something before, or just drop it.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Unfortunate reality is Bryan bailing probably makes it hard for the company to put the title on him if they plan on continuing these SA shows after this one. He’s not going to be someone the company can look at and rely upon.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
He would get it eventually. Being the champion on Smackdown doesn’t necessarily make you ‘the guy they’re going with.’ I don’t see him getting the title any time soon.

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
Unfortunate reality is Bryan bailing probably makes it hard for the company to put the title on him if they plan on continuing these SA shows after this one. He’s not going to be someone the company can look at and rely upon.

They put the WWE championship on Jinder Mahal, it's not like they're trying to protect it.

If DB was on Raw there's no doubt in my mind he would never, ever, ever get a title shot again, but I could see them letting him win on Smackdown.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh

He is going to get dumped on for booking. :laugh:

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Let's see here... tennis schedule is as difficult as WWE and she's still the greatest of all time female athlete playing her sport. So.. umm... no. If she wins a major, she gets 1m. :laugh: That's more than 300 days on the road for WWE. Short of it being a quick thing, no chance. That woman still have a few years of tennis left and a brand new baby to worry about.

That said, since we've all heard Serena screaming at an umpire, imagine giving her a live mic in front of a packed house and telling her to cut a promo. :laugh:

Reactions: ColePens
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad