Monthly News Thread (September/October 2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
The possibilities with Bray Wyatt given the character and how much f***ing talent he has to pull it off are endless.

....and yet....

Reactions: Serac

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Lol Wyatt is going to come back, start off hot, then lose his first feud and go right back to square one like always. They'll never push the guy. He doesn't have the qualities Vince wants.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
That tweet is unbelievably good. Seriously one of the best talkers in wwe in ages be it on the mic or through cryptic messages. Push this god damn man already

"Anyone but you, Roman"

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I am really like not interested in another heel Bray Wyatt cryptic promo thing.

Reactions: Jussi

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I haven’t been following is Wyatt and Hardy pretty much dead now? Will they touch on that partnership at all or pretend like it wasn’t really a thing?

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Hardy's already got one foot out the door towards retirement....he may already be done.

Apparently he’s been working in some sort of backstage capacity the RAW’s since he appeared last. Hopefully that can lead him to a creative position.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Bray Wyatt is one of those guys on the roster where you say "Go do your thing" - He's that talented. What he lacks as a top level worker, he definitely makes up with his charisma.

I'll always be a Wyatt mark, and the fact that he's only 31 gives me hope that he will be back towards the top.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Hardy's already got one foot out the door towards retirement....he may already be done.

He's been shadowing producers and doing some producing, same as Jason Jordan. He's also getting ready to undergo some hardcore PT to see if it will help any and he can return to being an in-ring competitor but based off of his social media, he seems at peace with retiring.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Rock's daughter has been training at the Performance Centre. She's only 17 and still in high school, so it's nothing serious yet. But she's apparently interest in becoming a wrestler.

Feb 24, 2017
He's been shadowing producers and doing some producing, same as Jason Jordan. He's also getting ready to undergo some hardcore PT to see if it will help any and he can return to being an in-ring competitor but based off of his social media, he seems at peace with retiring.
If this is it for Matt Hardy I am glad I got to catch a few months of his “broken/woken” character. I took about 20 years off from watching wrestling, so it was just random luck I picked it back up recently. I got some good laughs out of “DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE!”, “STOP! THAT WAS WONDERFUL!”, “CHAIR OF WHEELS! MOWER OF LAWNS!”, and the like. I also particularly enjoyed seeing him chattering at Bray Wyatt’s lantern during their joint entrances. :laugh:

Reactions: garnetpalmetto

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The plan for Charlotte is obviously to match anything Ric once did.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Ciampa, Ricochet and Nikki Cross missing from the final WWE 2k19 roster :/

they better not be DLC. Ricochet I can tolerate, but Ciampa and Cross were in the last game. you CANNOT remove them now and make people pay later

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Ciampa, Ricochet and Nikki Cross missing from the final WWE 2k19 roster :/

they better not be DLC. Ricochet I can tolerate, but Ciampa and Cross were in the last game. you CANNOT remove them now and make people pay later

They’ve also released basically no news about the gameplay and game modes. I’m not buying it this year unless the user reviews say it’s one of the best games ever. 2k has really stunk it up with this series lately.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
They’ve also released basically no news about the gameplay and game modes. I’m not buying it this year unless the user reviews say it’s one of the best games ever. 2k has really stunk it up with this series lately.

19 is looking like a total filler game. I didnt buy 18 and im skipping 19 too. they need a new engine and a huge overhaul for 2k20

kinda makes me wish NJPW released a super lit af wrestling game (that isnt Fire Pro)

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

I watched a video of the Undisputed Era's entrance and it wasn't quite accurate (comments were more savage). The crowd noises seemed lackluster as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad