Monthly News Thread (May '17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I would pay to watch Kevin Owens win the title, and Sami Zayn come out right away and cash in on him.

Owens weekly tantrums would be hilarious

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
I would pay to watch Kevin Owens win the title, and Sami Zayn come out right away and cash in on him.

I would say that there is no way they put the strap on Sami, but....ahem. Jinder.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto

Or Sami finally wins the big one and immediately after the 3 count KO comes out and cashes in

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
That might be better.

It would need to end with Zayn going over though, or he would keep looking like a chump

then the payoff is him winning it back and keeping it at a big PPV

do like

Exactly. Sami chases Owens for a bit and finally wins the big one and then hopefully gets a decent run with it.

It then gives us months of KO vs Zayn which I never get tired of

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
plus it means KO might actually give a **** in the ring which has been long overdue

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
And this is exactly why there isn't much steam in the RAW sales.

The extreme Rules match and Great Balls of Fire match means nothing because it is just filler until Braun returns to feud with Brock at Summerslam.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
And this is exactly why there isn't much steam in the RAW sales.

The extreme Rules match and Great Balls of Fire match means nothing because it is just filler until Braun returns to feud with Brock at Summerslam.

Its legit all filler until Roman wins at Mania. Even after that its gonna be filler because Roman will most likely get a lengthy reign.

How do you even build someone up to beat Brock. Then its given to Roman who has gone through everyone for the past 3 years, how do you even build up someone credible to beat him?

Hypernova

Apr 20, 2007
Boston, MA
www.worldwrasslinpodcast.com
Its legit all filler until Roman wins at Mania. Even after that its gonna be filler because Roman will most likely get a lengthy reign.

How do you even build someone up to beat Brock. Then its given to Roman who has gone through everyone for the past 3 years, how do you even build up someone credible to beat him?

I'm sure ratings are going to sore once Roman is champ. I don't know if i can take another Roman title run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad