Not open for further replies.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
just got done with TIJ. goddamn Moxley buried Vince so damn hard

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I enjoyed the Moxley interview. No one has gone after Vince like that since Nailz. I do think he's a bit of a poser (literally no amount of money would have kept me there!... whatever though), but it's the wrestling industry so that's to be expected. I'm looking forward to seeing what Moxley does in the coming months.

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
this guy... huhuh

325cz3.jpg

Sorry I had to.

Oct 18, 2011
I enjoyed the Moxley interview. No one has gone after Vince like that since Nailz. I do think he's a bit of a poser (literally no amount of money would have kept me there!... whatever though), but it's the wrestling industry so that's to be expected. I'm looking forward to seeing what Moxley does in the coming months.
He just doused any bridge there with gasoline and dropped a match on it. Some wrestlers like Brock and Goldberg are pure businessmen and others are artists where the money only goes so far. I'm like 25 minutes into it and all I'm thinking is how ridiculous I thought he looked alot...now imagine being him and all the work he had to do to try and not look as stupid!

We've all had our suspicions about Vince and this does nothing to quell the thoughts that he is completely out of touch, and now he's also distracted by a god damn football league!

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
He just doused any bridge there with gasoline and dropped a match on it. Some wrestlers like Brock and Goldberg are pure businessmen and others are artists where the money only goes so far. I'm like 25 minutes into it and all I'm thinking is how ridiculous I thought he looked alot...now imagine being him and all the work he had to do to try and not look as stupid!

We've all had our suspicions about Vince and this does nothing to quell the thoughts that he is completely out of touch, and now he's also distracted by a god damn football league!

I think that history shows that with Vince, the bridge is never fully burned. I certainly believed everything Moxley said about Vince in the interview. A very strange, 70+ year old man who has lived in a very small and unique bubble for pretty much 40 years is trying to write hours worth of entertainment on a weekly basis.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Lol dude was looking forward to his pop and was standing in gorilla and Seth said “I have a lunatic in mine” and muddled it. Poor guy was looking forward to it for 9 months.

Can’t wait to listen to it in full.

He was looking to leave before he even returned? Makes sense if you watched the Ambrose chronicle on the network they aired.

Reactions: KIRK

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Can’t wait to read about the reaction backstage to the podcast similar to Punk’s.

I’m glad he didn’t let the frustration get the better of him and walk out. That would have just prolonged everything.

I still can’t believe he got heat backstage for his Austin podcast because he wouldn’t open up about personal shit to someone who’s essentially a stranger and for the whole world to learn, and for not really responding when Austin said he’s resting on his laurels. How can Austin understand that the landscape is completely different these days than when he was running wild? It’s been painfully clear for a long time that it’s Vince’s way, plain and simple. I’m also shocked Ambrose didn’t have SOME creative freedom to go off script at the end. What the f***? One of the best talkers of this generation and he’s reading scripts that were written for Vince’s enjoyment?

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I want to give Mox props for one thing. He was fair and detailed in his story. He wasn't jaded. He wasn't a jerk. He was fair. He explained what he likes. He explained why he didn't get it. He explained everything.

Props. Seriously. That was the most honorable way to do it and I loved every second of it. I say time and time and time again that these wrestlers are criticized for getting garbage LAST MINUTE to work with. They get these scripts LAST MINUTE and they are hot garbage. It's nearly impossible to do. They are not actors. They are wrestlers.

And the solid crew here knows this. But i cannot stand when people say "X wrestler sucks! He can't cut a promo!" Yeah... listen to this podcast. You will see.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Jon saying he’d have left even if there were no other wrestling promotions or wrestlers in the world and that he’d open up his own school to repopulate the wrestling world if it were the case.

Damn I love that dude lol

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I'm listening to it now, haven't read any of your guys posts. Just from the first three minutes I can tell this is going to be CM Punk on Art of Wrestling 2 (without all the lawyering up afterward)

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
This stuff about the episode of Raw in LA is absolutely incredible.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I’m so happy he got out before his passion for wrestling died like it did Punk. It’s amazing how that place seems to suck the soul out of pretty much everyone there.

I love that Jericho keeps kayfabe in the intro :laugh:

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
I am half-way through it and Jon is not holding anything up. He does not sound overly bitter though. He acknowledged the positives and thanked WWE for making him a man. He tries to tell the story as objectively as possible (which is impossible) and tries to bring some perspective. He is bitter, but not Bret Hart or CM Punk-bitter. He might be burning bridges, but the one who is COMPLETELY destroying the bridge is Jericho, IMO.

Entertaining stuff confirming what we already thought about Vince.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I am half-way through it and Jon is not holding anything up. He does not sound overly bitter though. He acknowledged the positives and thanked WWE for making him a man. He tries to tell the story as objectively as possible (which is impossible) and tries to bring some perspective. He is bitter, but not Bret Hart or CM Punk-bitter. He might be burning bridges, but the one who is COMPLETELY destroying the bridge is Jericho, IMO.

Entertaining stuff confirming what we already thought about Vince.
Jericho is on a level where he doesn’t care tbh. Triple H held resentment against him since 1999. I doubt Jericho gives a crap about burning bridges. He’s set for life.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Lol at his royalties comment.

I like that he didn’t want to put Renee in an awkward situation like Punk did AJ when he walked out.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Jericho is on a level where he doesn’t care tbh. Triple H held resentment against him since 1999. I doubt Jericho gives a crap about burning bridges. He’s set for life.
Those two got over that long ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad