Monthly News Thread (June 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Kurt Angle says about five weeks before Mania’ he told Vince it was going to be his last match and have a list of guys he’d like to face, and the number one was John Cena.

Corbin was working a storyline with Angle, which was originally supposed to be Jason Jordan with Angle, and Vince was not willing to end the storyline early to accommodate him.

Kurt Angle says Corbin probably wasn’t the right choice for his final match, but also says you can’t deny his progress and called him the best heel.

Reactions: flyersfan187

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Rumors floating out there that Sasha Banks has been offered a new contract, even though she just signed a new deal last year.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Rumors floating out there that Sasha Banks has been offered a new contract, even though she just signed a new deal last year.

She'll probably sign. Just because crazy seems to be the word of the day (or year) for wrestling.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Shawn Michaels Explains Why WWE Crown Jewel Didn't Count As A Real In-Ring Return huhuhu

“No, there are no regrets. So again, honestly, and no one will ever believe me but I’ll tell you anyway, but honestly, again, it’s not a WrestleMania, it’s not a this… to me it wasn’t coming back as the Heartbreak Kid. It was a tag match.”
“I know that’s not the same and I know nobody will understand it, but in my mind, it was like a glorified house show live event. I don’t mean that to be intellectually insulting to the wrestling fan but in my mind, it was not the same. I got asked. It was almost like, as a favor.”

(Challenge Mania podcast)

Reactions: ColePens

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
"as a favor" to a very poor Undertaker who needed the payday. And HBK is a loser for acting like he did someone a favor.

@Cor

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I respect Orton because he’s at least said he has a family to feed when asked about going there.

Everyone else talking about change and favours and shit are just dicks

Reactions: kevinsane
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad