Monthly News Thread (June 2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I think she looks better now than she did when she first returned...

She does.

It's pretty clear there was a lot of abuse in Paige's life when she was with ADR. Both drug abuse, as well as physical abuse.

It seems apparent that she's finally away from all of that, and her body is recovering due to it.

PBandJ

If it didn't happen in the 80's, it didn't happen
Jan 5, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
WWE released Big Cass.

Not surprising.

He apparently had a ton of heat and wasn't improving.

Never thought Carmella would be the most successful of that group. I mean, Enzo is awful, but I figured Cass had it made in Vince world.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
His act was over with Enzo, but they were both terrible at wrestling. When they got split up they both turned out worse than expected. Then he was injured, and has come back even worse then before. Except now in addition to Enzo being gone for being a pain, Cass also acts out more or less right away.

So ya, no reason to keep him about at all. He was tall, he was shit. Not gonna miss him.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
No idea. Some of the rumor sites in the last few weeks suggested that he’d gone off script and landed on Vince’s **** list. Who knows.

Remember, this is the same Vince McMahon who told Steve Austin that talent aren't walking on eggshells and shouldn't be afraid to take risks...

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I feel this has to be a relatively new development or decision. I know there had been considerable heat on him for a few incidents but....why have him look borderline competitive in a match with Bryan just to fire him? Squash and move on.

Though I guess they did the same thing with Emma and her match against Asuka.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
There's taking risks, and then there's going and asking to change a segment, being told no multiple times, and then doing it anyways.

And beating up someone who didn't even want to participate in it. People are forgetting that part for some reason. They've thrown guys like Perry Saturn completely down the drain for doing stuff like that.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Alvarez says Vince called a meeting on Smackdown and fired Cass. Meltzer says it was not part of a planned "spring-cleaning" so to speak

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Why did they even giving him the time they were giving him then?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
One last chance to see if he's not terrible maybe? And it's not like they could fire him while he was out injured.

I don’t buy that he was released because he sucks in the ring, he’s got the title on Carmella after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad