Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by tonyhawks77, Jun 1, 2018.
Royal Rumble incident comes up on day 3 of Punk and Cabana vs. Amann
Al-Qaeda told the Saudi crown prince that WWE events are sinful.
I *think* this is in regards to the former ECW wrestler "Rockin Rebel" and what's going around.
Al-Qaeda has seen what has happened to the product over the last couple years. It is sinful.
"We condemn the blasphemous push of Roman Reigns!!!"
From the May thread.
It's painfully obvious that he's at least sick based on the look of him and possibly depressed as well for the last 4 months or so that he was there. Dude was clearly not taking care of himself at all and looked HORRIBLE. You don't even have to be perceptive to look at him and easily tell he's sick.
Here's an interesting tidbit:
"Berman wrote in his report that the lawyers from each side argued about what footage from the Royal Rumble match could be shown. After Punk is eliminated by Kane, they continued with Kane chokeslamming Punk through the announcer’s desk, Dr. Amann’s lawyer did not want the chokeslam to be shown and apparently led to some shouting in another room."
He always struck me as a seedy/scummy guy but my God, I never would've seen that happening in a million years. Christ.
Curious as to what this was about as it already seems to be deleted.
not wwe, but this story:
Man, Woman Found Dead Inside Chester County House
turns out its veteran wrestler Rocking Rebel (ECW) (CZW)
If he had a concussion he shouldn't have been chokeslammed through a table. I don't know how Amman side can act like it's not relevant
Because it ****s up his argument
Hey look, Sami Zayn was at the Knights game!
day 4 of the trial
- Punk said he was a different person back then when the podcast was done. He was actually almost near tears and choking up because he said listening to the podcast again (he did so before the trial) and hearing who he was back then brings up bad memories of things he no longer cares for.
- Punk recalled vomiting after every match and having random crying spells. He said he'd be fine in catering and then one second later he'd start welling up.
- Punk said he was only prescribed antibiotics once. Every other time he received them were in small envelopes from the doctors.
- Punk noted he could ask for them wherever he wanted in the building, whenever he wanted.
- Punk confirms he was never given any sort of paperwork for antibiotics.
- Punk stuck to his story, saying he felt helpless when Dr. Amann asked him "what do you want me to do?" when he told him he had a concussion in the Royal Rumble. Punk started crying on the stand when describing that his judgment in 2014 was "poor." The judge had to tell Punk to compose himself while crying.
- Punk, when describing the lump, wondered why he ever said it was on the back and not on his butt and said it would have been on the left side, at or slightly above one of the stars on his trunks when wrestling. Punk has shown the scar in the past to people and in interviews, so it's definitely there.
- Punk said he never had any trainer apply heat packs to the area where his lump was, and since he always changed and showered on his tour bus, no one that was brought to trial to testify would have ever seen the lump to begin with. Colt Cabana had testified earlier in the day on the stand that he had seen the lump numerous times, and has seen the scar since it was removed.
- Punk confirmed he took no photos of his butt (lol)
- Punk: "If anyone's gonna see my butt, that isn't my wife, it's Scott (Colt)."
- Punk says he showed Amann the lump in October when it was just slowly starting out in the trainer's room, and then again a bit later hoping for him to cut it out, and then again at the Royal Rumble. When asked why he compared it to a baseball, Punk says that's what he saw and he's sticking to it and it was elevated. Cabana had previously testified that it may not have been baseball size, but more golf ball size. The doctor (who isn't actually a doctor) said it was neither of those sizes, but it was elevated a fair bit.
- Punk had joked about the lump numerous times to AJ Lee in text messages, saying how he was going to poke it and burst it and how he thought it might have become a person.
- CM Punk said AJ Lee was present that the Royal Rumble when Punk asked Amann to look at the lump.
- In a text message to AJ Lee, Punk said he was going to email Vince McMahon and bury Doc Amann.
- After it was popped, CM Punk texted AJ Lee saying that Patrick Duffy (the one who did the procedure) said it was a cyst. Upon initial exam, Patrick Duffy had diagnosed it as a staph infection. Duffy testified as such previously.
Good summary this isn't looking good for Amman. Could be lose his license over the prescription stuff?
JUNE 15TH BOYS
Two thoughts sticking out from yesterday:
1) Punk was clearly depressed along with the barrage of injuries and illness he had.
2) it really sounds like if communication was better, Punk would have came back when he got healthy. He said he was going to email Vince after the lump was dealt with.
He even said in the podcast that he and HHH would talk after his wedding until they mailed him termination papers on his wedding day.
Whoa. So a person DID come out after it was popped!
Supposedly Patrick Duffy isn’t even a doctor?
hes a physicians assistant. doesnt have a medical license
EDIT: well he has a license but not to the degree of a doctor
Well, that was already known from the podcast. He clearly pointed out there that he never quit and that getting fired on his wedding day was the last straw for him.
Daniel Bryan vs Big Cass announced for the MITB PPV
That will put butts in the seats. I'm still on the fence about going to MITB. Might try to get cheap tickets the day of.
Seems like both sides just didn't want to communicate with the other.
I do find it interesting that HHH & Punk planned to talk after his wedding. Kinda sounds like the firing was a Vince doing.
That said, I do see Punk back in Wrestling soon. I really do think he gets involved in All In, obviously it depends on how his upcoming UFC fight goes, but if he gets demolished again, I see him doing some sort of angle at All In to set up an in-ring return at All In 2
Separate names with a comma.