In front of this defense?
Located entirely within your kitchen?

I just want to say I appreciate this post

Reactions: ucanthanzalthetruth

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
If Monty gets one Game i would give him the Buffalo Game, i mean the Season is already f***ed up, no chance to get into the PO. Not with the Way the Teams infront of us playing current.
And there is also no need to get after some cheap Veteran, why should i give up a Pick, for a situation nothing change. The only new Situation, live with it that we will loose with more then 4 Goals against us or the next 4-5 Games.

But 1 start shouldnt kill a Goalies confidence, when his Goal is to play NHL. Pretty interisting this isnt the first Time this Season that both Goalies are Injuried in the same Time. We had Niemi here before. :D

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Stupid Move. Season is lost already. Fire Tallon.
Don’t see how this is the move that would can Tallon. What we need is our ownership to not be mental and maybe a new GM I still don’t think Tallon is essentially the problem other than not ever making s big trade to help. I will admit March and smith pissed me off.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
As usual, I dont give a f*** about being the major minority here and I am excited as hell :D Leaving Disney a little earlier to make the game in case its his first!

MONTEMBEAULT!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Givememoneyback

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Who knows, maybe they'll keep him just for practises and show him some taste of NHL life. Should be exciting for Monty to get to work with the team and staff up high. If he impresses the team maybe they'll let him get a start. Like always, some people are acting like they're holding a grenade. What is written here is surely known by the hockey people and their advisory staff, I'm sure they got all the angles covered.

Also if I was in Monty's shoes and I got to play a game where I would not perform very well I'd just be that ok, I need more work and experience to become better and make it. Thank you for this experience, I'll keep working hard. If it happens again I'd just know that this really is the case and it was just not a bad game. I'm sure they won't ride and wear him out unnecessarily.
Ya lost me at "Also" LOL

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
The "also" part was to help bring contention for the fearful people and help getting to be in to the shoes of a rookie goaltender and what might be going on ones mind. Help to understand that playing a couple of games would not destroy his confidence regardless of the outcome if he's a mature person. Just countering some of the fears represented here. ;P
Was hopin thats what that meant LOL

Brokin

Nov 30, 2014
Geez Monty was called up? What a shock! It's so difficult being right so much. Now we have 2 AHL standouts to bail us out. ;)

Reactions: scoob8888

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad