Recalled/Assigned: Montembeault assigned to AHL, Driedger recalled in his place

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
This place is pretty awful, I just imagine a bunch of boomer neckbeards who have never played a minute of organized sports trying to convince the hive mind that they know more than the coaching staff. News flash people, this is the highest level of hockey play in existence, everyone is top tier. There are going to be nights where some 4th liner makes barky look like a bush leaguer and other nights players like Dryden Hunt get a hattrick. Just sit back and enjoy the show.... and please for the love of god trade Matheson already.

I have to ask. Are you or have you been to the facebook group?

DrMom9900

Nov 2, 2011
I have to ask. Are you or have you been to the facebook group?
No, I don’t think I’m that desperate for panthers news. Should probably keep that whole sector quarantined. Plus i make my own memes.

Attachments

• 26FA99A8-F308-4AFD-B7F6-3C1091915657.jpeg
    26FA99A8-F308-4AFD-B7F6-3C1091915657.jpeg
    74.7 KB · Views: 5

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
What will they do with Montembeault? Just give him lots of minutes in with Springfield then? Which isn't a bad idea...looks like he has been getting nothing but pucks at him there.

Reactions: PantherboyHTR

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
What will they do with Montembeault? Just give him lots of minutes in with Springfield then? Which isn't a bad idea...looks like he has been getting nothing but pucks at him there.

Yes thats the Plan. Driedger is pretty calm in the Net and his overall play much better as Monty. From what we saw from Monty he needs atleast more Time in the AHL.
We pressure Marktstrom in the NHL and now he is a steady Goaltender in Vancouver. So maybe we learn from that and give him Time. Sure if there is no progress, in his Game all thing will come to an end. And Driedger is a Option and play along.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad