WWE: Monday Night Rollins #181 - The Road to Wrestlemania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Next week Kurt Angle will tell Braun he needs a tag team partner to compete for the tag titles. Braun will choose Elias or something of the sort.

Braun and Elias vs Sheamus and Cesaro at WrestleMania.

If it's true that Sheamus is finished after WrestleMania, he can go out by Braun absolutely destroying him

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I thought Braun wasn't going to point at the sign and was ready to mark out. Then he pointed at the ****ing sign.

Why do they think pointing at the sign is so dramatic? How lazy is the creative team?

I don't think that's the creative team :laugh:

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
It honestly isn't that impressive when someone earns a match at Wrestlemania these days since virtually everyone on the roster finds their way onto the show. Sign pointing is so dumb.

Reactions: NewAgeOutlaw

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724

Sure it is. Braun doesn't point at the sign unless the script tells him to.

I'll grant the possibility that Vince's crazy ass mandated years ago that every wrestlemania storyline must include at least 3 points at the wrestlemania sign.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Sure it is. Braun doesn't point at the sign unless the script tells him to.

I'll grant the possibility that Vince's crazy ass mandated years ago that every wrestlemania storyline must include at least 3 points at the wrestlemania sign.

As a marketing guy, it's almost certainly the marketing team, or Vince himself wanting superstars to point to the sign. It's a good photo op for marketing materials, social media content, etc

The creative team may need to write in the pointing at sign moments, but it isn't done directly because of them.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Mother of God, Strowman has been the most over guy in the company for a year now and they've somehow managed to use him in useless angles for both Wrestlemania's...

Somebody fire these writers.

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
Mother of God, Strowman has been the most over guy in the company for a year now and they've somehow managed to use him in useless angles for both Wrestlemania's...

Somebody fire these writers.

Member last year at this time when he called out Reigns for a WM match and the Undertaker gonged him to the biggest pop ever.... only to show Strowman retreat so the Reigns/Taker build could begin? Yeah... this company frustrates me.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Quit complaining about the sign pointing. They're not pushing it nearly as bad as they were with, "Ultimate Thrill Ride" last year.

I tried making a drinking game out of every time they used that buzzword, and all I ended up with was a hella big bill from getting my stomach pumped every Monday night.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Sheamus and Cesaro looking petrified. :laugh:

Stroman probably gonna win at Mania.

This has been done before, though. Didn't Kane defend the tag titles single-handedly in a four-way tag title match?

yeah, but Kane was still holding the title with a partner (I believe it was either Hurricane or RVD at the time and they were taken out due to injury). Strowman could win it single-handedly for the first time ever, but I think Angle is going to force him to choose a partner.

I believe it's the agents or producers.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Only one guy has the chemistry to work with Braun as Tag champs.

Screen_Shot_2018_01_15_at_8.33.05_PM.png

Reactions: I Eat Crow
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad