WWE: Monday Night Raw Part 187 - My Man! Plus Brie attempting to injure other wrestlers in Botchmode

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Feel blessed to have fallen asleep not long after Seth’s match

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The Shield association has definitely diminished Seth

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
It really is frustrating to see what lengths Vince and Creative will go to, to push Reigns to the top.

He'll probably retain in Saudi Arabia, too. :facepalm:

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
It really is frustrating to see what lengths Vince and Creative will go to, to push Reigns to the top.

He'll probably retain in Saudi Arabia, too. :facepalm:

Of course he is retaining until Saudi Arabia. Probably retains until the Shield break up. He'll lose it to whomever betrays the others and then he'll chase, after Seth or Dean failed to get revenge, and get another coronation.

That's how Vince works; f*** Vince.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Gotta wonder what Braun is thinking right now.

That's two cash-ins he's been screwed out of, first when the Shield came out to save the day, and then again on Sunday when Lesnar spoiled the party.

Why Vince doesn't think Strowman can get more over than Roman (hint: he already is, by a lot), I'll never know.

Reactions: Fro

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Reigns is going to hold it until Wrestlemania. They didn’t go through all of this just to have him drop the title a month later

Reactions: The Gongshow

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Imagine if this company bought into the guys they should have?

Just picture Seth Rollins vs Drew for the Universal Title. Glorious.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
They've fumbled Bray, Asuka, Owens, many others, just out of sheer stubbornness.

The list of characters and wrestlers they've f***ed up is outstanding. Asuka and Owens can be saved at any time and put right back on the same path.

Bray Wyatt is hugely responsible for me getting back into wrestling after a lay off is...and I'm sad to say it....very much beyond saving right now. Making Bray Wyatt a star was as easy as making a piece of toast and somehow they set the whole damn place on fire instead.

Every time I feel sad about Bray Wyatt I watch that promo and am blown away. Just the crowd reaction. Holy hell. Had the 'what' chants going early but seconds later he had them eating out of his hand and giving him a standing ovation and singing.

And then I feel sadder.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
The list of characters and wrestlers they've ****ed up is outstanding. Asuka and Owens can be saved at any time and put right back on the same path.

Bray Wyatt is hugely responsible for me getting back into wrestling after a lay off is...and I'm sad to say it....very much beyond saving right now. Making Bray Wyatt a star was as easy as making a piece of toast and somehow they set the whole damn place on fire instead.

Every time I feel sad about Bray Wyatt I watch that promo and am blown away. Just the crowd reaction. Holy hell. Had the 'what' chants going early but seconds later he had them eating out of his hand and giving him a standing ovation and singing.

And then I feel sadder.

This was my intro to Bray Wyatt....six long years ago.

Even then I knew he had unreal potential.....coming a long way from Husky Harris. :laugh:

I'm hoping he comes back closer to that, just a sadistic cajun monster with a smile on his face.....and hopefully a title belt.

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
Reigns is going to hold it until Wrestlemania. They didn’t go through all of this just to have him drop the title a month later

No way in hell they're going to have a title change at a show in...Saudi Arabia. No f***ing way. I hate Roman as much as the next guy, and I'd be pissed if they pulled that.

He's probably holding until Wrestlemania, where shockingly enough he will headline. Wouldn't surprise me to see him lose it there via shenanigans to Strowman or (insert a heel here), only to get portrayed as an underdog so that he can win it again at SummerSlam.

Like it or not, this is the way it's going to be. Roman is either going to hold a major title, or going to be the number one guy chasing it for the next decade. The push will never stop. Ever.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Reigns is hundo p losing the belt at Mania. WWE doesn't care what Reigns does in the main event at Mania as long as he's in it. Ideally I'd like to see him drop it to Rollins or Ambrose but WWE will probably milk Strowman all the way until then when he's (even moreso) no longer cool anymore.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
I think you guys underestimate how big these Saudi Arabia shows are. Meltzer says they are now making more pure profit from it than Mania.

That said, I doubt a baby face will drop the belt in front of a crowd that generally cheers the faces.

I still think they are missing an opportunity to have Lesnar carrying the belt going into his UFC match.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don't know what Lesnar's deal is with UFC, but if there's a way for Vince to get him for WrestleMania to go against Roman one last time, I believe that to be the plan. Roman standing tall over Brock at WrestleMania was always the end-game, and that image is something they've yet to achieve especially given they've tried to do it twice.

I think you guys underestimate how big these Saudi Arabia shows are. Meltzer says they are now making more pure profit from it than Mania.

That said, I doubt a baby face will drop the belt in front of a crowd that generally cheers the faces.

I still think they are missing an opportunity to have Lesnar carrying the belt going into his UFC match.

Meltzer said Lesnar was getting more than $1M to do the show. They bought Shawn Michaels' retirement from him as well. Keep in mind these were people who went to Vince and told him they wanted him to get Yokozuna and Ultimate Warrior for the last show not knowing that they were dead. Despite what I said in my last post about Roman not dropping the title, I could definitely see the Saudis not only buying this show but buying finishes as well.

Is this Saudi show still going to be sans-women, since the Saudis are all about equality and everything? :help::laugh:
It's not a coincidence that Evolution is 5 days before Crown Jewel.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I don't know what Lesnar's deal is with UFC, but if there's a way for Vince to get him for WrestleMania to go against Roman one last time, I believe that to be the plan. Roman standing tall over Brock at WrestleMania was always the end-game, and that image is something they've yet to achieve especially given they've tried to do it twice.

Meltzer said Lesnar was getting more than $1M to do the show. They bought Shawn Michaels' retirement from him as well. Keep in mind these were people who went to Vince and told him they wanted him to get Yokozuna and Ultimate Warrior for the last show not knowing that they were dead. Despite what I said in my last post about Roman not dropping the title, I could definitely see the Saudis not only buying this show but buying finishes as well.

It's not a coincidence that Evolution is 5 days before Crown Jewel.

Ugh.

If there's one way to finally drive the point home that Roman isn't "the guy", the avalanche of booing in the arena when this happens will hopefully be the sign that Vince needs.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad