WWE: Monday Night Raw part 177: RomanwinsLOL and The Neverending Feud of Balor v Wyatt

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Well, ok

Neville main roster I guess

Didn't even think of that. I'm okay with it.

I wonder if Meltzer is still being a little ***** about Enzo winning the title after that.

EDIT: Nope. Reading his RAW review.. crowd seemed flat for Enzo. :laugh: He had the crowd popping and chanting his name. They got "more flat" as the promo went on because he started getting more and more heelish. Not even a single compliment for the segment. Meltzer is a putz. :laugh:

Go watch Cena/Reigns again. :biglaugh:

Well... the crowd was pretty flat for it... they "oooh'd" at the jabs both ways, but they were pretty flat. I don't recall them chanting his name.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
I really hope for the sake of the fans who are going to shell out a lot of money for Mania, that the Smackdown main event is really good, because the Raw one is already a massive disaster.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I really hope for the sake of the fans who are going to shell out a lot of money for Mania, that the Smackdown main event is really good, because the Raw one is already a massive disaster.

think it's either gonna be Nakamura/Styles or Cena/Mahal. Hopefully the former. I don't even know if Cena is going to be back for WM. I expect Owens/HHH too.

Frankie Spankie

Feb 22, 2009
Dorchester, MA
think it's either gonna be Nakamura/Styles or Cena/Mahal. Hopefully the former. I don't even know if Cena is going to be back for WM. I expect Owens/HHH too.

I remember reading that one of (maybe both) Nakamura and Styles wanted to do the stare down at Money in the Bank to prove to Vince that it would sell. Clearly the crowd popped big time. One of them will likely push the idea for Vince. Vince is probably too blind to see it but hopefully somebody else higher up can convince him.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Ah the problem with WWE, they do 95% of things wrong but that 5% of what they do right makes you be like ohhh maybe I'll give this a chance.

Because the big move is having a Shield reunion just for the fact they want to keep Roman over and they need to kill time until Lesnar comes back. Why couldn't Strowman take the belt and run with it if Lesnar won't be around? Strowman could have been a made monster last night. He could be holding open challenges and just be murdering people.

Sure the 205 storyline is nice. But the pay the bills storyline is a hot mess. We are literally getting The Shield simply because we need to kill time without the belt on the show and because Roman could use a nice little rub because Cena, Taker, Rock, DB, etc. aren't enough.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
It would be hilarious if Roman and Braun have a match and then Ambrose and Rollins come out, only to beat up Roman and have Braun become the third member of the new Shield.

Also, I'm still salty that Roman got to keep the Shield theme.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Yeah the initial pop will be for the Sierra... bit. Roman's music being what follows doesn't really matter.

Still a really dumb to not switch it

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Yeah the initial pop will be for the Sierra... bit. Roman's music being what follows doesn't really matter.

Still a really dumb to not switch it

Could you imagine the pop if they built it right, though? And that music finally hit? I am thinking glass shattering Austin style pop. And it would keep the crowd in a frenzy until the segment was over.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Could you imagine the pop if they built it right, though? And that music finally hit? I am thinking glass shattering Austin style pop. And it would keep the crowd in a frenzy until the segment was over.

Unless they were in Baltimore.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Braun Strowman even killed Enzo last night before letting the cruiserweights in the ring to kill him some more. :laugh:

I guess Strowman is a friend of the CWs aside from Enzo.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009

For sure.

At this point people hate Roman so much that I think we got maximum crowd reaction for a Shield reunion when Dean and Seth finally both put their fists in.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Didn't even think of that. I'm okay with it.
Well... the crowd was pretty flat for it... they "oooh'd" at the jabs both ways, but they were pretty flat. I don't recall them chanting his name.
Go listen to the pop and the first moments of his segment. Then he started going more heelish and the crowd was confused. If it wasn't for WWE putting zero effort into the division it would have been hotter... But Neville barely gets a reaction and was a heel so the crowd was very confused. I disagree that they were flat for Enzo. Meltzer just hates Enzo probably because Meltzer thinks he's one of the boys lol

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Go listen to the pop and the first moments of his segment. Then he started going more heelish and the crowd was confused. If it wasn't for WWE putting zero effort into the division it would have been hotter... But Neville barely gets a reaction and was a heel so the crowd was very confused. I disagree that they were flat for Enzo. Meltzer just hates Enzo probably because Meltzer thinks he's one of the boys lol

They were flat for Enzo. You could hear a pin drop at points. They didn’t wake up until the “oooh” parts with the insults.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Enzo is awesome. He's pretty ****** in the ring but the guys selling is so fantastic. He makes guys look great by the bumps he takes.
What world do you live in where Enzo makes anyone look good? Do you not remember the matches he constantly messes up and makes guys look bad because of it?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
What world do you live in where Enzo makes anyone look good? Do you not remember the matches he constantly messes up and makes guys look bad because of it?

Remember when he couldn’t even go over the top rope when Cesaro threw him over?

Guy is the definition of garbage in the ring. He can talk, but he is garbage.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa

this is so great, from Braun coming out just to kill him again cause it's fun, letting the Cruiserweights get their **** in on him without killing all of them, Gulak allowing Mustafa to do the 450 just as this one time exception.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Ha. A storyline where the cruiserweights just start invading everything with Braun as their muscle and they pick up the pieces is something I could get behind. Have them all say they're done with the division now that Enzo is champ and want nothing to do with him, and Braun just randomly turns up wherever they are lol.

Only half serious here.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
So I watched the Mickey James Alexa angle on YouTube. THEY were really going after the old age angle.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
This whole thread about The Miz and his character and path is something else. Really good.

(click this main tweet, and then scroll down to read the rest of the thread, including more of the hidden replies in the thread by Landis)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad