WWE: Monday Night Raw part 177: RomanwinsLOL and The Neverending Feud of Balor v Wyatt

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Enzo's character has become his real life persona now that his character is bragging about merchandise cheques lol

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
That was an awesome segment. I don't think that counts as a face turn for Neville tbh, I can see him moving to main roster staying a heel.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
That segment was ****ing incredible. And for the first time in awhile, I'm going to watch 205 Live on the Network (instead of clips on YouTube) to see if they can capitalize on this.

Great ****ing work by Enzo and Neville.

PS. You can all tell me I was right now. :D

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That's the most they've given the cruiserweights since they started the show and rightfully was the closing segment. If it's supposed to be important, you have it give it that spot.

Of course, they're able to do that because Enzo draws attention. It wouldn't have happened if he didn't move the needle.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Enzo is awesome. He's pretty ****** in the ring but the guys selling is so fantastic. He makes guys look great by the bumps he takes.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Ah the problem with WWE, they do 95% of things wrong but that 5% of what they do right makes you be like ohhh maybe I'll give this a chance.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I wonder if Meltzer is still being a little ***** about Enzo winning the title after that.

EDIT: Nope. Reading his RAW review.. crowd seemed flat for Enzo. :laugh: He had the crowd popping and chanting his name. They got "more flat" as the promo went on because he started getting more and more heelish. Not even a single compliment for the segment. Meltzer is a putz. :laugh:

Go watch Cena/Reigns again. :biglaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Monza vs Lazio
    Monza vs Lazio
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $245.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • FC Köln vs Freiburg