WWE: Monday Night Raw Part 173: Somewhat Broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I don't know if Jordan is selling the news, or the smile is him being happy in character but him holding back laughter with the smile. I know I'd be doing the latter. :laugh:

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I don't know if Jordan is selling the news, or the smile is him being happy in character but him holding back laughter with the smile. I know I'd be doing the latter. :laugh:

swerve, this angle is real :laugh:

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
You'd think if Jordan was Angle's actual son it wouldn't have taken him 5 years to move up from NXT to the main roster. Fun fact - the very first episode of NXT featured a match between Jason Jordan and Damien Sandow. Sandow refused to wrestle Jordan.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I hope this is all one big ruse by Triple H to take back control of Raw after Angle starts giving Jordan title shots he doesn't deserve and whatnot, leading to HHH vs. Angle.

Hell, have HHH and Stephanie behind the whole ploy and the biological mother being named "Katie Vick" just for the lulz. We're already so deep into the laughs here.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Alright I couldn't take any more of that interview.

I hope this is all one big ruse by Triple H to take back control of Raw after Angle starts giving Jordan title shots he doesn't deserve and whatnot, leading to HHH vs. Angle.

Hell, have HHH and Stephanie behind the whole ploy and the biological mother being named "Katie Vick" just for the lulz. We're already so deep into the laughs here.
I think that's the best outcome to the whole thing.

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario

Having the mom be Katie Vick would make all of this worth it.

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
The only good part about raw tonight was this thread, and the fact Jackie Redmond was on after raw. Otherwise kind of a waste

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
This show left me wondering why I decided to watch this show and why I decided to watch more often lately. smh

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
Meh, kinda underwhelmed by the reveal. Had to jump to Wikipedia to see when he was in college and when Jordan was born...it's close enough that it could be real-ish.

I like how Kurt can't pronounce words properly anymore and it sounded like he said "Claire" College...which made me think of the A.J. affair angle in TNA.

The splitting up of Jordan and Gable makes some sense now. Shouldn't have split them up before this reveal because you can kinda see it coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad