WWE: Monday Night Raw Part 173: Somewhat Broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
why do I have a feeling that Joe may go over clean here and Roman may save his Shield brothers for a Shield reunion at Summerslam before resuming the Strowman program and Ambrose turning heel?

I mean... it's a weak feeling, but it still popped into my mind.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
why do I have a feeling that Joe may go over clean here and Roman may save his Shield brothers for a Shield reunion at Summerslam before resuming the Strowman program and Ambrose turning heel?

I mean... it's a weak feeling, but it still popped into my mind.

I was gonna say before tonights show, that Reigns would make a save on Seth+Dean but in return they would have to help demolish Strowman for him. mighta been fun

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Cole and Graves calling back to the one match Graves had with Samoa Joe, which was a trios match, in England, in 2006.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
try living in a coastal scottish town, literally 20 seconds walk from the harbour

**** gulls in their ****ing faces

yeah, they **** on my head once when I was in second grade. :laugh: They seem to be everywhere here in the summer. **** these annoying and aggressive ********.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
yeah, they **** on my head once when I was in second grade. :laugh: They seem to be everywhere here in the summer. **** these annoying and aggressive ********.

they literally **** on my ice cream once and I almost ate it :(

random fact, one time we went to a snack bar for lunch at school and I got this huge ass pizza and was eating it on the way back to school. a bee landed on it and I put the slice in my mouth. it was bad times.

bad times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad