WWE: Monday Night Raw part 156: Not the stupid idiot thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
yeah like I said last night I can't blame him for taking his pants off. I'd do that too if Lana told me to take them off.

BGDDYKWL

Jul 16, 2007
At the risk of getting some heat around here, Gallagher is an absolute clown. I know I'm biased against the little guys, but he's just ridiculous. It's the Vaudevillains but much worse. Is a character like that supposed to appeal to little kids? Or just provide some light fun/comic relief to break up the three hour show? I just don't get it.

Great to see Big Show lose all that weight, and I know he's nearly 45, but man he's really slowing down. I feel like there's been a very noticeable decline fairly recently. He can barely move. And he even struggled to press Rollins over his head. Given he hasn't been involved in any major stories for a while now I hope they just sorta let him ride off into the sunset maybe with a role backstage or doing appearances when his contract is up. I don't want to see him in the ring moving like Andre.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
I did like the Charlotte/Sasha/Flair segment.

But man Flair used to be styling and profiling. Now he dresses like an elderly fixed income single person who heads to the bar each night to hustle young chicks.

As for the Rusev, Enzo, Lana segment. If they had wanted to do it attitude era style, they would have had Rusev beat Enzo down and then stand over him and undo his pants. Then we flash to the hallway and we hear Lana laughing as Enzo screams "Oh my god no no this isn't right"

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I did like the Charlotte/Sasha/Flair segment.

But man Flair used to be styling and profiling. Now he dresses like an elderly fixed income single person who heads to the bar each night to hustle young chicks.

As for the Rusev, Enzo, Lana segment. If they had wanted to do it attitude era style, they would have had Rusev beat Enzo down and then stand over him and undo his pants. Then we flash to the hallway and we hear Lana laughing as Enzo screams "Oh my god no no this isn't right"

If this was the Attitude Era, somewhere in that segment would've been choppy choppy. lol

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Lana posted a pic on Instagram with her and Rusev and a caption about last night and I just have no idea how they're the heels.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They're heels bc Enzo and Cass are two of the most over guys on the show.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
At the risk of getting some heat around here, Gallagher is an absolute clown. I know I'm biased against the little guys, but he's just ridiculous. It's the Vaudevillains but much worse. Is a character like that supposed to appeal to little kids? Or just provide some light fun/comic relief to break up the three hour show? I just don't get it.

Great to see Big Show lose all that weight, and I know he's nearly 45, but man he's really slowing down. I feel like there's been a very noticeable decline fairly recently. He can barely move. And he even struggled to press Rollins over his head. Given he hasn't been involved in any major stories for a while now I hope they just sorta let him ride off into the sunset maybe with a role backstage or doing appearances when his contract is up. I don't want to see him in the ring moving like Andre.

Gallagher looks like a goofy Conan skit.

Pasty, scrawny white redhead tries his hand at wrestling and hams for the crowd, with a campy gimmick.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF

nice to see Vince stopping by to post

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Tonight, Monday Night Raw, its in my city.

one day shy of one year since Roman Reigns won the title and kept it, which was a strange thing to experience. I expect different from this town tonight.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Vince is a weird dude. I was watching a what culture vid of wwes top 10 unscripted moments and one was Vince being shocked and dismayed during the Mickey James stalker angle when she grabbed Trishs crotch in a match and stuck out her tongue while making a V with her hand.

The same guy that was fine with the Katie Vick angle and Goldust in the 90s.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
You know why? We're apparently getting a special edition 205 live. Tribute to the troops tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad