WWE: Monday Night Raw part 156: Not the stupid idiot thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
oh so Enzo went to a hotel to have sex with a married woman but instead it was a setup and he rightfully got his ass kicked. Rusev is the heel tho.

well, he *was* trying to leave...

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Hey now. Enzo changed his mind and decided it was a bad idea!

.....but then took his pants off anyway. Classic face stuff, man.

Now I'm not saying that Enzo is being a face in this but setting up a guy to get beat up is heel no matter how you slice it.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
okay i can't completely blame Enzo if someone like Lana told me to take my pants off I'd do it.

still that hotel beat down was awesome lmao

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I mean is it heelish to take advantage of the fact that Enzo is a sleazy human being?

Cass looks like the noble face. Told Enzo not to go but still cares about his friend.

Hoss on hoss action at Roadblock between him and Rusev. Braun should get involved to make it a triple threat hoss match.

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
They should have ended the show with Reigns/Jericho rather than that Charlotte/Flair segment.

Also, did anybody else find it fairly hilarious that in the Enzo/Lana hotel segment that there was already a camera man in the hotel room?

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Crappy Raw, yet again. Fast forwarded through most of it.

Vintage WWE, had a few good shows around Survivor Series, and now we're back to the usual bull ****.

So it's already a foregone conclusion that Reigns is going to job out Owens at the PPV, right? The only question is if he drops the US title before then.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
If New Day goes heel (which it looks like they have been transition back to) I can get behind them again and wouldn't mind them holding the titles till Mania. Drop them and the new day rub to Enzo and Cass then have Revival take the titles from E&C if their not going to SD.

Club is too far gone to save now :( maybe when Finn gets back they can be relevant again by SummerSlam

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Oh man I missed the Rusev thing, sounds funny. I watched the opening 15 minutes and the closing 15 minutes and nothing in between, it was perfect.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I mean is it heelish to take advantage of the fact that Enzo is a sleazy human being?

Cass looks like the noble face. Told Enzo not to go but still cares about his friend.

Hoss on hoss action at Roadblock between him and Rusev. Braun should get involved to make it a triple threat hoss match.

They're portraying Enzo as sort of a dog but sleazy may be going a bit too far with it. It's still very much heelish to run with that kind of setup. Hot broad luring in the dog for the sole purpose to get his ass beat is pretty heelish. With how they set that up, there wasn't really anything sleazy about it especially when he was trying to get out of it after he got there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad