WWE: Monday Night Raw part 146: IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Sin Cara and Kalisto mutually split up to pursue singles careers.

Sin Cara's next match apparently forming a tag team with Neville.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
You know, I was just thinking too how Hunico has made a good run for himself as not-Mistico

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Is it me or is there a few extra pounds on D-Von?

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Seriously though, the first 2 hours of RAW has had 1 thing of substance.

Y2KO Officially Forming & Enzo/Cass vs Y2KO being made for Summerslam.

Other than that, nothing. Nadda.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Still something I have a problem with. The WWE always seems to miss opportunities to bring up relevant history in order to push an agenda that they seem to think is more important.

Instead of discussing how Lesnar murdered Orton in '02 and it won't be any different, they bill it as the first PPV match between the two and talk about how it's amazing that they have never crossed paths on a grander platform.

When Lesnar and Taker faced off at Mania? No mention of Lesnar being undefeated against Taker in PPV events. They had the potential to make it a "Something's gotta give" style of program.

I wish they would take advantage of all the facets of storylines. Leave no stone unturned.

I couldn't have said it better myself. His matches with the Undertaker were outstanding. It was booked to perfection and in my opinion, it was the night Undertaker put over Lesnar after Hell In A Cell that I finally bought in to the big lug as an actual "Next Big Thing" and not just because Paul Heyman said so.

As it pertains to Orton they're literally just keeping it to "One RKO and its over". I mean good Lord could you castrate it any more? Nevermind the guy who would RKO his own pupils DiBiase and Rhodes, skull kick his opponents and took it to HHH at a personal level twice.

If WWE worked even half as hard on this promotion as they do about promoting their status in the Twitter Universe this would've been one of the best promo packages for Summer Slam.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Danielson apparently needs to bring an entire suitcase

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
So Dana vs Sasha is the Main Event?

Or is Daniel Bryan and Mick Foley?

Status
Not open for further replies.