WWE: Monday Night Raw part 146: IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
It really feels like New Day is getting broken up.

Also apparently is Dana and Charlotte.

Charlotte doesn't need Dana. She's the queen.

I hope they don't break up New Day. Theres still a few big tag matches they can do with New Day, before pushing Big E as a singles guy again

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
If an acting comparison is to be made, Charlotte is more Madonna than she is Streep. You guys are all gonna be super pissed when Dana gets a push going against Charlotte.

I Am The Stig

SPACESHIP!!
Oct 19, 2011
I actually don't know if The Club is gonna win at SS. I feel like Big E is gonna make his return and be in the match and they might win... idk

The New Day will do just fine without the belts. The Club need it before they dwindle down into obscurement.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I think you and I are going to be in the minority on that one because I agree. I've watched his demon entrances and thought they were great but for some rason after seeing it tonight I'm just so turned off by it. Make no mistake, Balor is a hell of an act but that was just an unfathomable amount of pomp and circumstance that I just couldn't take it seriously for some reason.

It's the antithesis of when the Undertaker would come out. Sullen, morose and stoic while this feels like an theatrical production or something you'd see in ice skating.

Yes. When it was happening I was just thinking how much better the Taker entrance is and how this is the cheese version of it.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Someone at 5 Hour Energy said yes to the Uso's being their spokespeople

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
The New Day will do just fine without the belts. The Club need it before they dwindle down into obscurement.

The Club will be getting a big push once it becomes Balor Club I'm sure. I don't mind them winning the belts tho. Just want Heel New Day back with the gold in a few months tho

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I think you and I are going to be in the minority on that one because I agree. I've watched his demon entrances and thought they were great but for some rason after seeing it tonight I'm just so turned off by it. Make no mistake, Balor is a hell of an act but that was just an unfathomable amount of pomp and circumstance that I just couldn't take it seriously for some reason.

It's the antithesis of when the Undertaker would come out. Sullen, morose and stoic while this feels like an theatrical production or something you'd see in ice skating.

The Canadian Club have their first target

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad