WWE: Monday Night Raw part 117: What is an Infinity Scarf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Agreed. Bray Wyatt is the biggest waste of talent in the WWE today. He is a better talker than any active wrestler (by far...actually) and he's proven he can go in the ring.

Just really bums me out.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Everyone should forget about it unless it fits the narrative that WWE wants to throw out there. They still throw out WrestleMania's ending, even though they won't show it, and talk about it but we're supposed to then forget that Seth Rollins has been getting beat on free TV regularly since then.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Agreed. Bray Wyatt is the biggest waste of talent in the WWE today. He is a better talker than any active wrestler (by far...actually) and he's proven he can go in the ring.

Just really bums me out.

Yep. He along with Owens and Cesaro are my favorites in the company. Just sucks to see how bad good talent is wasted, more so with Wyatt.

He absolutely carried the feud with the Undertaker. Even if they had Wyatt lose to Taker at 31, he should have lost a draining match like Lesnar/Taker. You could build Wyatt as this damn near unstoppable force.

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
To be fair here, Wyatt badly sprained his ankle the day of WM and could barely work. With that in mind no way could he carry UT to a long match. But yes, the build to that was pretty poor all things considered.

I don't find Wyatt's promos to be all that compelling...even though he's booked to lose it's more how he drones on and on and it all kind of runs together. People compare him with Jake Roberts, but Jake's stuff would make a lot more sense.

p.s. Infinity scarves are fine for women, and probably on Miz since he's "metro enough" to pull it off.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Yep. He along with Owens and Cesaro are my favorites in the company. Just sucks to see how bad good talent is wasted, more so with Wyatt.

He absolutely carried the feud with the Undertaker. Even if they had Wyatt lose to Taker at 31, he should have lost a draining match like Lesnar/Taker. You could build Wyatt as this damn near unstoppable force.

What feud? :laugh:

Taker did ****-all leading up to WM.....it was 100% Wyatt!!!

I know you know this, I just think it's funny, that's all.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
What feud? :laugh:

Taker did ****-all leading up to WM.....it was 100% Wyatt!!!

I know you know this, I just think it's funny, that's all.

That's what I mean though. It was 100% Wyatt... and he still ended up losing.

It's like someone making a million dollars for a company only to be fired.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Oh my... :laugh:

Hour 1: 3.375 mil. (LW: 3.635)
Hour 2: 3.180 mil. (LW: 3.213)
Hour 3: 3.189 mil. (LW: 3.214)

Average: 3.248 mil.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
To be fair here, Wyatt badly sprained his ankle the day of WM and could barely work. With that in mind no way could he carry UT to a long match. But yes, the build to that was pretty poor all things considered.

Yeah. There were a couple times where Wyatt's leg buckled and he wasn't selling anything so it's probably better for him it didn't go too long. I'm amazed he held up as long as he did.

NYGBleedBlueNYR

Mar 16, 2010
So I couldn't watch past the backstage part where Rollins got KO on his team.

Then I read the match report.

Are they setting up Rollins v KO down the road? Or am I just reading too much into this?

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Bray is a gimmick heel so when it comes to big feuds he is going to lose most of them.

They need to feed someone to Bray to give him some credibility back because they weren't going to feed Roman to him.

They won't feed Taker to him I think (maybe he goes over but Kane eats the pin).

Part of the problem is the lack of credible faces. They need more faces for Bray to feud with and go over.

He should of went over Cena but no one goes over Cena unless you are Brock or Cena needs a vacation.

****ing WHC Seth wasn't even allowed to go over Jern clean, and they had to pull Sting out so John could get his win back clean without taking the title.

Thinking about it it is insane how protected Cena is still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad