WWE: Monday Night Raw 206: Huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
because some people like wrestling.
i never feel intelligent watching any of this shit. i just enjoy this.
you probably wouldnt be watching wrestling at all, if there was no WWE.
let people enjoy what they like.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
I'm not trying to be an ass, but why?

I honestly just want to know why. The company doesn't care about you and even if they give you something to sink your teeth into, they'll switch it up. I enjoy the banter with HFW members, but there is no point to watch anymore. The good parts are on youtube immediately.

I mean, that could be said about sports too. Why bother watching a disgraceful organization like say the Pirates or the Oilers or whatever team you want to use in this scenario when they make it clear they have no plan, no future, no hope, etc and also could not give a shit about you. Some people will stop watching because they don't see the point but others hang around.

Me personally, I'll still have it on because the Rangers don't play tonight and it's pretty much background noise as I'm on the computer. I'll switch back and forth between baseball and that. But at the end of the day, what else am I going to have on the television besides Raw? People can watch or not watch or do whatever but I'm not going to protest or something by actively avoiding the show.

Sens

Jan 7, 2016
I was going to give raw a shot but that funhouse was so cringe it’s over

Reactions: iamjs
Oct 18, 2011
I thought we were going to start with a match for once....but nope the typical long talking to start the show, yeah sure the product has changed....

Oct 18, 2011
Sorry guys but obviously I haven't been watching much but I've heard so much about Becky's talking and she sounds scripted and rehearsed just like everyone else...

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Why does Charlotte give a shit who gets 1st pick? she hasn't been drafted yet

Oct 18, 2011
there really is a stark contrast between the start of an AEW show and Raw/WWE, especially the promo's, that shit was just wretched scripted garbage. Becky is your top girl who the f*** talks like she was? they really can't make babyfaces

i'm trying not to hatewatch but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad