WWE: Monday Night Raw 206: Huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 18, 2011
More than I expected
I think 2m is rock bottom for WWE. Which is fine for them. They can keep going on that. Because even if it gets as bad as it can get, they'll just actually do something good and all the people flock back. 2m is, IMO, the absolute rock bottom.

I hope i'm wrong. :laugh:
Like I said after the PPV there is a group of viewers that will always watch no matter what, and that number seems to be around 2 million people. I have no doubt that a bunch of those #cancelwwenetwork people still watched the show

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Yeah, to lose 9% is still pretty bad.

There is no rock bottom number. We kept going below the number people said was rock bottom. They're losing 20% of the audience year-to-year

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
...Santa Claus? :laugh:

191007_RAR-1024x576.jpg

Watch-Rudolph-The-Red-Nosed-Reindeer-1964-Classic-og4.png

Reactions: flyersfan187

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
So based on the original list, if they were accidentally made public in the draft the RAW rounds look to be;

Round 1:
Seth - RAW
Brock - SD
Charlotte - RAW
Titus - SD
Nakamura/Zayn - RAW

(Titus seems out of place, but @Falco Lombardi suggested it could be a “first round bust” type storyline lol)

Round 2:
Black - RAW
New Day - SD
Bryan - RAW
Bayley - SD
Harper/Rowan - RAW

Round 3:
Miz - RAW
Ali - SD
Corbin - RAW
Elias - SD
Dolph/Roode - RAW

Round 4:
Samoa Joe - RAW
Kabuki Warriors - SD
Rusev - RAW
Cedric - SD
Mysterio - RAW

Edit; apparently they are only doing 4 rounds on RAW too. So if that’s true, everyone below will be “free agents”

Round 5/Free Agents
R-Truth/Carmella - RAW
AOP - SD
Apollo Crews - RAW
Andrade & Zelina - SD
Liv Morgan - RAW

Round 6/Free Agents
Jinder - RAW
Buddy - SD
Mojo - RAW
No Way Jose - SD
Dana Brooke - RAW

Shelton Benjamin, Hawkins/Ryder, IIconics, Sarah Logan, Rose/Deville, Drake Maverick are undrafted.

Last edited:

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
They updated the page to be alphabetical, so presumably the order for Monday is correct as well.

One thing though, Harper and Rowan are listed separately, right after each other, though both still going to RAW. So I think everyone after that is one spot off. R-Truth and Carmella too.

Either way, Nakamura is losing the IC on Monday. I'm guessing to Miz.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Won't be free for long, I take it?
Their strategy is that if networks see what they are, then someone will like them and want them. Otherwise, Billy Corgan has already admitted that this is not sustainable and is not a long-term solution.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Apparently Sasha has been pulled from RAW tonight and it’ll be Charlotte vs Becky to open the show instead

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Apparently WWE have switched things up for tonight’s Draft and there’s speculation a “blockbuster trade” could happen as well, in order to make up for SD draft list blunder

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Apparently WWE have switched things up for tonight’s Draft and there’s speculation a “blockbuster trade” could happen as well, in order to make up for SD draft list blunder

I think they floated a trade idea Friday night

Personally, i like the idea of a trade. What sucks is that they already blew their own spot up and i have no faith in them to carry out such a concept.

Leading up to a survivor series match, a trade story makes perfect sense. Use two upper midcarders and have them feeling jaded about being traded. One gets revenge on the show that traded them away and the other has a heel turn

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I don’t see how anyone with tickets to this show would be remotely excited. After seeing the slow, plodding pace of Friday’s show, this one is perhaps the least compelling raw in many many years.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Not expecting a good show tonight but of course I'll still be ****ing watching.

I'm not trying to be an ass, but why?

I honestly just want to know why. The company doesn't care about you and even if they give you something to sink your teeth into, they'll switch it up. I enjoy the banter with HFW members, but there is no point to watch anymore. The good parts are on youtube immediately.

Reactions: Fro
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad