WWE: Monday Night Raw 204: Simon Miller won a championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
They're good, but no one has made the impact Bray has. No one.

This is said about Bray every time he has a new gimmick only to have it inevitably fall apart. Either because creative simply kept jobbing him or because he can't have a memorable match.

Reactions: Fro

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
This is said about Bray every time he has a new gimmick only to have it inevitably fall apart. Either because creative simply kept jobbing him or because he can't have a memorable match.
What gimmicks has he had? This is absolutely not on Bray at all... HE is the one making this awesome, not Vince or any of the puppets in the back.

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
What gimmicks has he had? This is absolutely not on Bray at all... HE is the one making this awesome, not Vince or any of the puppets in the back.

I'm aware Bray comes up with his gimmicks. I can't picture creative telling him to look like some crazed cult leader from the bayou.

His promos are absolutely fantastic and I agree that the company failed him time and time again: but I still can't think of one memorable match Bray has had that made people lose their shit.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I'm aware Bray comes up with his gimmicks. I can't picture creative telling him to look like some crazed cult leader from the bayou.

His promos are absolutely fantastic and I agree that the company failed him time and time again: but I still can't think of one memorable match Bray has had that made people lose their ****.
His match with Bryan at the Rumble was great. I do agree, he's not the best in-ring guy, but neither was Kane, neither was Foley. They were decent, but not great. Taker was at his best later in his career, too.

I think we're going to see some great things out of Bray.

Last edited:

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
His match with Bryan at the Rumble was great. I do agree, he's not the best in-ring guy, but neither was Kane, neither was Foley. They were decent, but not great. Taker was at his best later in his career, too.

I think we're going to see some great things out of Bray.

I hope so. That WM match with Randy really soured my love for Bray.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
That Wrestlemania match was absolute dogshit and should have been Wyatt vs. Orton vs. Harper to begin with.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Mysterio, Ricochet, Roode, Nakamura and AJ Styles will face off this Monday in a fatal five way to determine the number one contender for the Universal Championship.

The winner will face Seth Rollins on next week’s “Premiere” RAW for the Universal Title.

The winner of that match will defend against Bray Wyatt.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Mysterio, Ricochet, Roode, Nakamura and AJ Styles will face off this Monday in a fatal five way to determine the number one contender for the Universal Championship.

The winner will face Seth Rollins on next week’s “Premiere” RAW for the Universal Title.

The winner of that match will defend against Bray Wyatt.

Mid-March the lights out and Wyatt appears in the middle of the ring. He then destroys everyone in the ring before Rollins try's to run in and attack him...only the lights go out again and Wyatt is gone leaving Rollins in the ring by himself.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Mid-March the lights out and Wyatt appears in the middle of the ring. He then destroys everyone in the ring before Rollins try's to run in and attack him...only the lights go out again and Wyatt is gone leaving Rollins in the ring by himself.
Imo they should have a finish. Rollins vs. Ricochet for the belt, and a non-finish / Fiend attack to set up Wyatt vs. Ricochet when / if Seth goes to Smackdown would be cool.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Imo they should have a finish. Rollins vs. Ricochet for the belt, and a non-finish / Fiend attack to set up Wyatt vs. Ricochet when / if Seth goes to Smackdown would be cool.

Ya I'm not really sure what they are going for here. Seems odd to have a #1 contender match when theirs already a title match in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad