WWE: Monday Night Raw 204: Simon Miller won a championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Damn. I loved Omen in the Sky. Theme sounded like a Bullet Club remix one, a bit harder though. I dig it.

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
Raiders Win!/ Good Brothers geeked...

Good match. These 4 have good chemistry.
I think it's good for the Raiders to get some wins to build them and the division up by proxy. It also cements the OC as a heel faction that needs to resort to dirty tactics to win.

EDIT: bro.

Sensrule

Aug 30, 2007
I'd be down for a Nia Jax WWE chronicle. Probably won't ever happen though. Know Sasha had to go through a lot of B.S. with the stuff that happened with Paige would be interesting to hear how Nia dealt with all the B.S. she had to deal with the Becky injury plus all the comments she must get about her body.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I'd be down for a Nia Jax WWE chronicle. Probably won't ever happen though. Know Sasha had to go through a lot of B.S. with the stuff that happened with Paige would be interesting to hear how Nia dealt with all the B.S. she had to deal with the Becky injury plus all the comments she must get about her body.

I like to think she gets more comments about her wrestling ability or lack of, than her weight. At least I hope so...

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
At least EC3 got to do some stuff.

Talking about Rusev bring a ‘key piece in someone’s draft strategy’

What? Whose strategy? No one knows who is running these shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad