WWE: Monday Night Raw 198: Monday Night Smackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
The Viking Raiders!? LOL

I thought the Usos were clowning on the name change when they said Viking Raiders...

D-Bry was right. Vince is... FICKLE! FICKLE! FICKLE! FICKLE!

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Speaking of Hour 3. Has Hawkins/Ryder even been on RAW since Mania’?

I don’t remember them wrestling at all. Don’t recall them last week. Maybe a backstage segment the night after?
They experienced the Viking Raiders last week

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
Even Graves can't remember what their name is anymore

And their finisher is now the Viking Experience. Better usage of the term, I guess, if it has to be used.

Reactions: Natey

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
LOL so they rename the name of the team to the name of the finish

Reactions: tp71

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Speaking of Hour 3. Has Hawkins/Ryder even been on RAW since Mania’?

I don’t remember them wrestling at all. Don’t recall them last week. Maybe a backstage segment the night after?
They beat the Revival on RAW after Mania.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
A tag division with The Usos and The Revival and Ryder and Hawkins are holding the belts.

Revival should have regained them, Usos should have gone through the division to set up a tag title match at MITB.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
A tag division with The Usos and The Revival and Ryder and Hawkins are holding the belts.

Revival should have regained them, Usos should have gone through the division to set up a tag title match at MITB.
Why are you so sad about it? Ryder and Hawkins have got good reactions. It won't be a long run. And it rewards for Hawkins for being a team player for years, as well as even Ryder. And Hawkins is actually a good worker.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF

Hawkins and Ryder would be good if they actually looked like a team and had any sort of gimmick other than “we lose a lot and are somehow champions”

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I wonder how long WWE’s network contract with Rogers is.

They really need to allow individual subscriptions on top of service provider login.

Even Rogers Sportsnet does that for their own streaming site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad