WWE: Monday Night Raw 197: The Vince Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Last 2 pages of the previous thread
All these big corporations buy followers.

Hell, Triple H saw the biggest twitter follower growth of anyone in sports a few years back and he did literally nothing. His count grew more than The Rock’s in that time frame.

They all have fake followers.

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
I hate to break it to you but corporations pay for social media influence all the time. Its naive to think otherwise.

It's not a conspiracy, paid social media subscribers and bots are a huge thing. I'm genuinely surprised that people in 2019 would think that any social media follower account numbers are real.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
You can literally find follower audit tools online and they scan an account’s followers and estimate how many are real based.

They all buy followers. A whole bunch of celebrities were busted a couple years ago for some having more than 50% of their followers as fake

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
I told y’all he would botch the title.

Get the shovel

Show em, UCE!

8K4VAqw.png

Reactions: ColePens

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
I just don't understand the Bar. You have Drew for that. Or Brock. Or a lot of other guys who would make faaaaaar more sense than the Bar ruining that match.

I mean, I guess they could be setting up more stuff with the New Day, but I still don't like it.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
The Bar would have been very low down my list of people to blow up that match

if you told me someone was blowing it up to make it a tag match tho, I might have thought of them but still

just weird. WWE just cant book anything any more. they got results at Mania mostly right and then follow it up with nonsense

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
The Bar would have been very low down my list of people to blow up that match

if you told me someone was blowing it up to make it a tag match tho, I might have thought of them but still

just weird. WWE just cant book anything any more. they got results at Mania mostly right and then follow it up with nonsense

Nobody sat in the production meeting and said "Umm guys... that could very well be a bad move."

LIke...nobody said that? Nobody at all? :laugh:

Reactions: TD Charlie and Fro

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
I'm still waiting for the exciting run-in to happen. All I saw so far was The Bar. And that couldn't be it right? Right?:help:

Of all the guys on the roster that's who they decide to do it? Wow. So stupid.

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Nobody sat in the production meeting and said "Umm guys... that could very well be a bad move."

LIke...nobody said that? Nobody at all? :laugh:

"OK but what if we have Kofi and Rollins do a winner takes all match on Raw"

"jesus thats ballsy, you cant actually have a clean finish though surely? So who interferes?"

"The Bar. then we do Kofi+Rollins v The Bar to close the show"

"Yes im sure the fans will enjoy that greatly"

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Less than an hour after Sami bashes "the critic fans".....that.

Sami will turn face again when he realises the fans are actually mostly correct, and what they want to see is what the WWE should do

remember that "you are now the authority" promo. lasted what, a week?

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
"OK but what if we have Kofi and Rollins do a winner takes all match on Raw"

"jesus thats ballsy, you cant actually have a clean finish though surely? So who interferes?"

"The Bar. then we do Kofi+Rollins v The Bar to close the show"

"Yes im sure the fans will enjoy that greatly"

Honestly, almost any singles competitor would have been a bearable run in. You don't have to have a great moment or whatever for this match. It just needs to be bearable and not shit all over the product. Mission failed.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Sami will turn face again when he realises the fans are actually mostly correct, and what they want to see is what the WWE should do

remember that "you are now the authority" promo. lasted what, a week?
To be honest it lasted like 24 hours

Reactions: SeidoN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad