WWE: Monday Night Raw 195: The winner takes it all, the loser has to fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Call out the board all you want, this is one of the worst, if not THE worst RTWM ever. They’ve been f***ing up everything so yeah, it honestly wouldn’t surprise me if they f***ed up her moment, too.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Call out the board all you want, this is one of the worst, if not THE worst RTWM ever. They’ve been ****ing up everything so yeah, it honestly wouldn’t surprise me if they ****ed up her moment, too.
It is one of the worst on the Raw side but they aren’t taking Becky’s moment. This is the main event of Wrestlemania. They’re not stupid. They know how Charlotte is perceived online and it’s been a great heat magnet to put this result in doubt as seen here, but Becky has been “their guy” for a while now.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
They sure make “their guy” look like a complete geek for a few months, though.

They’ve botched it big time. And yes, yes they are stupid.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Yeah, this RTWM has been really meh. Wrestlemania sells itself of course but I'd expect much more of an effort from the WWE towards the biggest show of the year than we've gotten especially on the RAW side.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
Maybe an way to appease the smackdown women’s division is coming from Stephanie.

Winner of the ladies rumble gets a shot at the unified womens title

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Gotta be when y’all are losing your minds over something that won’t happen when this has been designed to be Becky’s moment since December.

This is the worst this board has lost their collective minds during a RTWM.

I don’t blame ‘em either, but god damn, this has so obviously been Becky’s moment since December.

2014 was way worse around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad