WWE: Monday Night Raw 193: Complete and utter bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Isnt Roman living in Atlanta though? At least they’re not flying him in although I expect him at Wrestlemania.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Roman Reigns will be on Good Morning America on Tuesday morning.

I think he beat it, but he won't wrestle until the summer at the earliest.

of course, maybe he got news that he has to retire, too. Hopefully not. I don't think he'd be going to GMA to talk about getting the news he had to retire.

Last edited:

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
He would be looking in much worse shape and doing less if it forced him to retire.

I don’t think they would book him to do that either. Well maybe they would, but it would be a disgusting move to push ratings.

It might be him announcing it’s in remission and he is going to start training to return soon

Did he get the Brian Boyle pill treatment?

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
He would be looking in much worse shape and doing less if it forced him to retire.

I don’t think they would book him to do that either. Well maybe they would, but it would be a disgusting move to push ratings.

It might be him announcing it’s in remission and he is going to start training to return soon

Did he get the Brian Boyle pill treatment?

Pretty sure Meltzer said awhile ago that he talked to multiple doctors who said he wouldn't be doing a movie that quickly after diagnosis if it were bad.

Of course, that's not to downplay cancer. Any form is bad, I think they just meant life-threatening.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
His line of work and history with cancer very likely helped them catch it quick enough.

Can’t wait to see THE BIG DOG again.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
a fan of his looks, he looks badass. but im not gonna pretend i liked him.
i did enjoy to boo him. as a fan. but not because i hate him either.... i think he's bad in the ring. not terrible for his style.

and im a KO fan. so please let KO have his (rumored) match and not immediately throw Roman AGAIN into the title picture even if its inevitable.

Reactions: DaaaaB's

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
a fan of his looks, he looks badass. but im not gonna pretend i liked him.
i did enjoy to boo him. as a fan. but not because i hate him either.... i think he's bad in the ring. not terrible for his style.

and im a KO fan. so please let KO have his (rumored) match and not immediately throw Roman AGAIN into the title picture even if its inevitable.
I’m a fan of it all minus the booking.

He has presence when you’re in the arena and he’s making his entrance. It’s fun to boo him like it was Cena. When he’s given a chance to show personality he’s awesome. He’s better in the ring than many give him credit for even if his past year was kind of rough because of the Lesnar story; he’s definitely better than Cena was at this stage of his career.

I hope they learn how to book him properly upon return.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
They won’t. It’ll be the same thing.

He’ll get a title and then beat everyone. He’ll get his ass kicked, randomly hit a spear and pin.

It’s the same thing.

I’m glad he’s possibly beat this, and glad he’ll be able to wrestle again potentially, however I’ll be going back to watching RAW highlights the day after on YT

I’ve quite enjoyed RAW no longer being Reigns, Brock and Braun just doing the same shit round and round

Miester

Feb 10, 2008
Windsor
Not sure where to post it because it’s not actually concrete news or anything. But isn’t The Rock currently in Atlanta filming the next Jumanji? Dunno where they’d fit him in on Monday but with the ratings bs might be something to look out for

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Not sure where to post it because it’s not actually concrete news or anything. But isn’t The Rock currently in Atlanta filming the next Jumanji? Dunno where they’d fit him in on Monday but with the ratings bs might be something to look out for

You can't pop a rating by having the Rock make a surprise appearance.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
Yeah, I thought about that and the possibility of them promoting Hobbs and Shaw. But in that case, promoting the Rock and having a surprise Roman would make more sense.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
I hope he gets better and all, but I am still not looking forward to his return in the slightest.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
It's only been 3 months or so. Not really long enough to miss him.

Wyatt, Owens and Zayn have been gone longer.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Can't wait to see how a seemingly healthy Roman gets Seth's Mania match.

If he's in remission then I'm thrilled for the man but I'm not happy with how the booking fallout will go down. But oh well.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Can't wait to see how a seemingly healthy Roman gets Seth's Mania match.

If he's in remission then I'm thrilled for the man but I'm not happy with how the booking fallout will go down. But oh well.

Its probably gonna be a "united" Shield again, Seth's gonna be all like 'welcome back, brother' and offer up the title shot to Reigns so he can get his belt back. :shakehead

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
It will be nice to see Roman. I'm not a fan or anything, but It will be good to see him. I wish they did it differently, though.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
After seeing how horribad Strowman looks now, I've come to appreciate Roman's work a lot more.
Roman’s booking jaded a lot of people about how good he is. Guys like Balor and Daniel weren’t doing media obligations and having WWE instruct them to put over Roman. He’s just a really solid worker and easy to work with and that’s why everyone praises him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad