WWE: Monday Night Raw #180 - Celebrating 25 Years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I am pumped for tonight. I was a kid watching Raw at the old MC. That visual is really special to me. Takes me back to a kid watching hockey and wrestling. 32 years old doing the same thing. What a damn blessed life, eh? :laugh:

Reactions: TNT87

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
I am pumped for tonight. I was a kid watching Raw at the old MC. That visual is really special to me. Takes me back to a kid watching hockey and wrestling. 32 years old doing the same thing. What a damn blessed life, eh? :laugh:

same. some wrestlers are posting pictures of the MC raw set up and it just brings back the memories.
ive obviously missed many raws in my life, but its crazy to think that alot of people been following RAW since the begining.

i wish i didnt click on the intro. it does feel they put everything on that video, bu we still getting fun surprises i guess.

Reactions: ColePens

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Yeah the Rumble time and a show like this - avoid all spoilers. I want to take it in as it goes.

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
DUK2vqfVoAEF3EI.jpg

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Ah. i guess maybe the extra 2 hour thing is just for the live crowd at manhattan center.

How do you even have a pre show for something like this? lol

Frankie Spankie

Feb 22, 2009
Dorchester, MA
Ah. i guess maybe the extra 2 hour thing is just for the live crowd at manhattan center.

How do you even have a pre show for something like this? lol

I have it on a side monitor at my desk and the arena is probably like a quarter full right now. I assume if there is some extra time it'll be added to the end rather than the beginning.
I can't stand the PPV Pre-show's, as excited as I am about Raw 25, don't think this pre-show will be any more entertaining...:ha:

It'll surely be less entertaining than the PPV pre-shows which I also find pretty boring. I'll leave it on a side monitor but doubt I'll care much unless they actually start throwing in some cool matches.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
This may be the most positive evening on HF Wrestling in like 3+ years. So i'm going to be dishing out likes like Reigns dishes out superman punches. Let's goooooo.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
They can’t f*** up a 25th anniversary show... can they?

I’m going to flip my shit if Austin is only there to put Roman over or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca