WWE: Monday Night Raw 152 - watching the ratings is more entertaining

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Oh god, Edge vs. Taker build was ****ing FANTASTIC. That thing built from like... May of 2007. Edge cashed in on Taker, Taker left, Edge got injured, Taker vs. Batista in HIAC happened at Survivor Series 2007, Edge returned and cost Taker the match. Triple threat at Armageddon with Ryder & Hawkins helping Edge win the title. Taker wins the Rumble match, Edge has the title, Edge vs. Taker closes Wrestlemania. Then they have a match at Backlash, then Extreme Rules in a TLC match with Edge winning and getting Taker "fired" from Smackdown. Edge has an affair with the "wedding planner", Alicia Fox so Vickie reinstates Taker and announces Taker vs. Edge inside HIAC. Edge is frozen, sells it like death.

Then that character transformation where he goes psycho, terrorizes "La Familia", challenges Taker to do something about it, and then Foley and Edge having that segment on Smackdown where Foley tells Edge about being in HIAC with Taker and psycho Edge ending the segment by putting Foley through a table.

That build was SO. ****ING. GOOD. I miss Edge. :(

I'm pretty sure that was the last big feud I watched before I took a break from Wrestling. I missed 2009-2014. I came back just in time for Bryans run.

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
7pNlYPe.jpg

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I'm pretty sure that was the last big feud I watched before I took a break from Wrestling. I missed 2009-2014. I came back just in time for Bryans run.

Summerslam 2008 was the last PPV I watched before taking a break. Edge went on a break, so I went on a break.

Tyler Breeze has a black brother, apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad