WWE: Monday Night Raw 144 - #hotasianwife edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Yo, Demon Balor vs. Seth

I'm disappointed a bit that Sasha won the title tonight, but Balor going over Roman clean and now faces Seth, I love it and I love wrestling

Considering the reaction and the moment, I am fine with Sasha winning tonight. It worked out.

Means Bayley is the one that gets the big PPV crown some day. :laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I don't remember the last time I added TWO matches from Raw to my list of top matches of the year let alone FOUR from a single show.

Insane.

I literally have no complaints. This show didn't drag at all.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
SummerSlam Card:

Universal Championship: Finn Balor vs Seth Rollins
WWE Championship: Dean Ambrose (C) vs TBA
Women's Championship: Charlotte vs Sasha Banks (C)
Brock Lesner vs Randy Orton

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I wonder where that leaves Roman for SS?

Maybe a feud with Rusev? Give Rusev a legit challenger, and give Roman a fresh start away from the title scene?

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Also, tonight just helped SmackDown so much.

Who isn't going to tune in to SmackDown after Raw tonight?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
SUMMERSLAM

- WWE Universal Championship: Seth Rollins vs. Finn Balor.

- WWE Championship: Dean Ambrose vs. Bray Wyatt.

- Brock Lesnar vs. Randy Orton.

- John Cena vs. AJ Styles.

- Women's Championship: Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte.

- WWE Tag Titles: The New Day vs. The Club vs. Enzo & Cass.

- U.S. Title match: Rusev vs. Kevin Owens.

- Sami Zayn vs. Chris Jericho.

- IC Title match: The Miz vs. Apollo Crews.

- Pre-show: Sheamus vs. Cesaro.

- Pre-show: Becky Lynch & Carmella vs. Natalya & Alexa Bliss.

(Remember - Summerslam is a four-hour show with a one-hour pre-show).

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
Wrestlemania should be superbly stacked. I think after last night and tonight ill be sticking around for awhile wether Brock is there or isn't there. Tomorrow I have work but if I was off tomorrow and just watched a 3 hr ppv and 3 hr raw in 2 nights followed by a 2 hr Smackdown the following night I think I'd be completely exhausted. I don't think even the Attitude Era could have done that. Who knows, I just wanna see them keep this up. 80% sure SummerSlam will be my first ever live event and cannot wait.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
White and gold Cross Fit Jesus vs black and red Demon at Summer Slam!!!!!

Hoping Seth wears his summerlsam gear from last year to go up against Fins Demon paint

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Yeah I like the small changes they've done tonight (from the new intro/set up, the announcer table near the ramp, to the squash matches with jobbers, to the interviews post-match), it's these small changes that make a difference at the end of the day.

The ratings won't show right away, but if they stay at this level... the ratings will do nothing but move north. Friends are going to tell friends that Raw was great. If they stay at that level, then it will just keep bringing people back to wrestling.

First night post-brand split... awesome. Really awesome. It's imperative they keep this level or else it won't matter.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Sounds like it was a good RAW. The brand split still has me at zero interest though but I'll tune in for summer slam since its summer slam. Also, Finn Balor doesn't do much for me, I find him to be the Irish Lance Storm, who I was actually a big fan of, but yeah.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Considering the reaction and the moment, I am fine with Sasha winning tonight. It worked out.

Means Bayley is the one that gets the big PPV crown some day. :laugh:

I had a dream about my summerslam weekend, Sasha winking the title for the first time was at the front of the line.

But I also have to remember why I really honest-to-god had my interest in wrestling ramped back up, since last year that would've culminated it, but the ability to have wrestling emote is the bigger reason. I'm typically someone who can remove myself out of the larger picture, and try to remember that. It's like if the Flyers win the Cup in Game 5 and you have tickets to Game 6

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I'm wondering if having Reigns losing all these clean matches means anything. Perhaps a character change. I'd like to think a heel turn but I think they're just tweaking so he's just angrier and more aggressive all the time like when he wrecked Triple H that one time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad