Not open for further replies.

S A W F T*

Usos vs. Dudleys
Sheamus & Barrett vs. New Day

Two of the matches tonight......

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Got to get that 50/50 booking in tonight.

First is a tables match, and the other is a Tag Titles match.

Usos and Dudleyz is a setup, I feel.

New Day getting their win back is fine since they have to pay them back for that joke of a match. Such a waste of what was at one point an improving tag team division.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
It was really good the first two hours. The last hour sucked balls.

Has that not been the 3 hour Raw for quite some time? Hour 3 is such a chore. Much like last night, just too damn long. I felt so tired and bored after watching.

Fa Ci La

Mar 2, 2012

- Something happened in the Lesnar/Ambrose match and it didn't go as planned. Dean was also pushing for more spots to take place, but they weren't allowed. [My note: if I were to assume anything, I'd guess their match was cut for The Rock's segment and the extended main event.]

I'm guessing Brock was supposed to get cut in one of Dean's brief moments of attack.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Has that not been the 3 hour Raw for quite some time? Hour 3 is such a chore. Much like last night, just too damn long. I felt so tired and bored after watching.

That's the trend but every now and then there are some good third hours in terms of quality.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I can't remember off the top of my head what even happened last year on the Raw after WM other than Lesnar going ballistic and AJ wearing Bayley's shirt.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I know the third hour fell off a cliff last year.

RAW

- WWE Tag Titles: The New Day vs. Sheamus & King Barrett.

- Tables match: The Dudleyz vs. The Usos.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Luckily i got a paper to write so it's not like i'm just gonna be sitting here watching and doing nothing for 3 hours.

I fully expect this to be awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad