WWE: Monday Night Raw 135 - ALL HOPE IS GONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
We have all cringed for the last few Mania builds being so bad but they saved the show last minute.

It was about time they laid an egg for all their crap work.

S A W F T*

THERE'S ONLY ONE WORD TO DESCRIBE WWE CREATIVE AND IM GONNA SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU....

S-A-W-F-T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That being said, Enzo and Cass tonight PLZ.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
THERE'S ONLY ONE WORD TO DESCRIBE WWE CREATIVE AND IM GONNA SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU....

S-A-W-F-T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That being said, Enzo and Cass tonight PLZ.

I have no idea how you introduce them after that whole New Day/LoN thing. They can't just come out to work a random match. They have to cut a promo and run down a team and get their charisma over. The audience tonight will know who they are, but they have to connect to the casuals at home through their charisma. They have to cut a promo.

I wonder if they work The Dudleyz first and base the story off where they're from, because WWE.

They have to debut tonight, though. It's so overdue. They didn't win the tag titles down in NXT, a new face team emerged as the champs, so move them up. There's literally nothing left for them to do.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
With the numbers WWE brought in for this WrestleMania, they have to be thrilled.

Despite some of us knowing this WrestleMania was going to be meh months ago.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Here is an unpopular opinion.. I'm officially sick of Brock Lesnar. I can think of 3 matches that were very good: Cena, Punk, and the triple threat. The rest of Lesnar has been a waste, IMO, and he took away the freaking streak... only to not give a rub to a guy who could have really deserved a mega heel moment.

The guy is an insane athlete and probably one of the most underrated wrestlers/storytellers, but he's just wasted. Plus he's part-time so his spots are so freaking obvious and not as good as it could be.

I'm tired of it. :laugh:

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Here is an unpopular opinion.. I'm officially sick of Brock Lesnar. I can think of 3 matches that were very good: Cena, Punk, and the triple threat. The rest of Lesnar has been a waste, IMO, and he took away the freaking streak... only to not give a rub to a guy who could have really deserved a mega heel moment.

The guy is an insane athlete and probably one of the most underrated wrestlers/storytellers, but he's just wasted. Plus he's part-time so his spots are so freaking obvious and not as good as it could be.

I'm tired of it. :laugh:

His booking is really getting old. On some level it is fun to watch kill people, but when it is big match time I want to see Brock in an actual match.

Ya he can still be a monster but book it so someone can get offense in.

As you said his current booking is not only a waste of his talent and appeal, but a waste of the streak rub that even more so looks like it never should of been broken.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Non-spoiler AMA stuff from FalconArrow:

- The women aren't comfortable with Lana in the ring at the moment, but he believes she'll get there as she's a hard worker.

- When asked if there were any injuries from WM: "nothing yet... besides Roman's pride of course."

- There were legitimate talks of Shane/Taker closing the show and it would have involved The Wyatts. As mentioned in the WM thread, The Rock requested to work with The Wyatts at Wrestlemania.

- He guesses that Tyler Breeze has no future in the company.

- He hates Roman being positioned as the top babyface, but he's there because he's Vince's guy.

- Baron Corbin will be on Raw tonight and is on the main roster now. His "lone wolf" character is similar to how he is in real life: doesn't talk much. But he's liked backstage.

- Something happened in the Lesnar/Ambrose match and it didn't go as planned. Dean was also pushing for more spots to take place, but they weren't allowed. [My note: if I were to assume anything, I'd guess their match was cut for The Rock's segment and the extended main event.]

- Shane's future with the company is still up in the air.

- People like Becky Lynch and she's a hard-worker. He doesn't expect her to disappear like one worried about.

- The second person who gave their notice after Barrett was apparently Brie Bella. He can't confirm it since it never really got out, but he believes so based on the fact that she's done with the company.

- No one FalconArrow knows has had any trouble with Lana. The reports of the heat she gets is mostly rumours.

- When asked why the Wyatts are booked like jokes, he says Vince believes he made another Undertaker and uses him to make others look strong. "Truth is, he made a Papa Shango 2."

- People backstage feel Wrestlemania was a good show and are proud of the job they did.

- He believes Vince is out of touch. From what he knows, there are always issues between the writers wanting to add interesting things to the product but Vince not having it.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
- He believes Vince is out of touch. From what he knows, there are always issues between the writers wanting to add interesting things to the product but Vince not having it.

He also said that what Vince believes is a burrito, isn't a burrito :laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Heyman hinted at Lesnar aiming for the WWE World Title again and said Lesnar would deal with The Wyatt Family when he wants to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad