GDT: Monday, Jan. 15th, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
That's offside, one of those pointless offsides.

But i wouldn't even be surprised to see this one stand because of the blurry replay.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
Skate on the line but not touching the ice.

53 seconds after the goal was scored.

No goal. :laugh: So dumb

At least for once it happens to the team i bet against.

AveryQuietMan

free chinese food for everyone
Oct 2, 2017
so it happens to edm now mtl.... let the discussion begin. nobody said boo when nj got screwed. hockey politics at work once again. i hope every big market team gets boned by this rule.

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
so it happens to edm now mtl.... let the discussion begin. nobody said boo when nj got screwed. hockey politics at work once again. i hope every big market team gets boned by this rule.
More like every team, multiple times.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland

Ovechkin lost TWO goals last season for this toe in the air rule stuff.

AveryQuietMan

free chinese food for everyone
Oct 2, 2017
should be tied. then again like the matrix scene 'Oh, what's really going to bake your noodle later on is, would you still have broken it if I hadn't said anything?'

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
Drouin doesn't really drive play very well. i'd say Boeser is better at it honestly

I agree. For what we were told by management and media. Drouin was way over hyped.

He has some flashes then he pulls something like dumb like the Ryan goal in the outdoor game. He really needs to be put on the wing but the GM wants to keep him at C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad