GDT: Monday, Jan. 15th, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
I am a huge fan of Dr. Martin Luther King and his work, I wrote my senior thesis on him.

And while we all know the major accomplishments of his brilliant life, here is one of his lesser known accomplishments: Afternoon hockey on a Monday!!!!

16dtEp5x_o.png

Reactions: Chairman Maouth

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Not really but he has been terrible this year. He looks slow out there. He has also generally been saddled with terrible wingers because Dallas' depth on the wing is horrid and him at the wing hasn't worked either.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Not really but he has been terrible this year. He looks slow out there. He has also generally been saddled with terrible wingers because Dallas' depth on the wing is horrid and him at the wing hasn't worked either.
And even when they give him top unit PP time, he does nothing with it.

Spezza looks like a guy the game has passed. Literally. Like he can't keep up. Everything he does is three steps behind the competition.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
And even when they give him top unit PP time, he does nothing with it.

Spezza looks like a guy the game has passed. Literally. Like he can't keep up. Everything he does is three steps behind the competition.

Yeah, he's been kinda slow the past couple seasons, but has managed to produce. This season it's like he just fell off a cliff and can't produce to save his life.

Unspecified

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Apr 29, 2015
Ah so Hitch decided to go with 5-hole Kari. Granted he has been pretty good on the road this season.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Going to miss the Sharks and Kings. Bummer.
I cant really decide who I want to win... I guess id cheer for the sharks to lose cause they have some games in hand... but really just no 3 point game would be nice. Long term I think the kings are a better tougher team than san jose.... not really convinced san jose will make playoff this year.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
I cant really decide who I want to win... I guess id cheer for the sharks to lose cause they have some games in hand... but really just no 3 point game would be nice. Long term I think the kings are a better tougher team than san jose.... not really convinced san jose will make playoff this year.
Afternoon game plus division rival I'm not holding my breath for a Kings win. I wouldn't write the Sharks off, the Kings are inconsistent (shocker) once again this season.

Unspecified

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Apr 29, 2015
Razor - "Every time Krug gets gets touched he falls. Like he has never been hit before!"

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
What a logjam in the west for the wildcard spots, San Jose, Anaheim, Colorado, Dallas, Minnesota and Chicago all within 4 points of each other. That's on top of the tight top 3 divisional battles.
Good stuff. :thumbu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad